Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird dreams on clen

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
I took a clen this morning and went for a nap, and man, i had some weird ass dreams. I slept for like an hour and a half and i thought I slept forever. I know the one dream I had I couldn't tell if I was awake or dreaming , and I was turning into a lunatic. I ran out into my livingroom with a box of something in my hand with writing all oer the box, perfectly typed, and I thought it was written by someone in a dream that I just woke up from. I started screaming out in my livingroom all this gibberish, and then someone in my livingroom was dressed as spiderman and came running up to me I thought I was going to freak out. Weird.

Reactions: ion
Yeah whenever I take clen I always have some wierd dreams. I took psych a couple of years ago and learned that there are different types of dreams in different phases of your sleep. I think the clen keeps you in the state where your dreams seem more vivid and memorable than normal (I forgot the name of the stage, it was one of the REMs I think). Especially when you are napping and you don't fall that deep into sleep anyeway. But I know where your comin from, I kinda like it though, I tell my clen dreams to all my juice friends at work, and we have a good laugh. Later

yeah they are pretty cool, the definately do seem more vivid, and seem to stay in the dream longer. Can't wait to have another.

sk* said:
funny hehe, today i saw a dream and could have swore it was in color, and even if i do dream in color i never remember it (i did this time)

and i have just started clen a few days ago, so it must be true

I always dream in color.

Top Bottom