Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
There is a guy on my office floor that is walking around all day today with a weighted vest on. with 20 lbs of weight. I think I should kill him.

Questions need answering prior to ending his life:

Is this something ANY of you guys do? Use a weighted vest ALL DAY?

If so why, how heavy, what brand, pros and cons etc...

Hey, maybe its me thats the loser and Mr. Vestypoo is the man.

When I was in the Marine Corps, I used to run with a flak jacket on. I liked it. Seems kind of strange to walk around the office like that. Maybe he is burning a few more calories a day by carrying it around, but I'm not sure it is worth how stupid he must look.

onerepmaximum said:
When I was in the Marine Corps, I used to run with a flak jacket on. I liked it. Seems kind of strange to walk around the office like that. Maybe he is burning a few more calories a day by carrying it around, but I'm not sure it is worth how stupid he must look.

Oh yes, stupid looking is his forte. He is, to give him credit, in decent shape in terms of size and he is a championship squash player, so he is seriously into fitness.

He is also Captain Gimickman. He actually owns one of those Burton Ipod Jackets, the one that has the iPod controls in the sleave... and he has a cordless headset for his office phone so he can stroll around the office while talking on his phone. Penis head.

Bump for any bros that use the heavy vest idea in 'real' life.

I've seen it used for plyo jumps onto a box, but never for just everyday wear. Sounds like a real penishead.

He is probably using it as armor since he knows you are clearly irritated with his ways. Now how to let him know this without getting assault charges filed against you.

I know people who train with them when they run or hike, but I don't know how much benefit they would be in an office envirement. Unless he is doing sprints down the hallway when you aren't looking. :D

this would be a good budweiser real american hero commercial

"Today we salute you, Mr. Weighted Vest Fag Man."

Top Bottom