Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Vest Fag.

Why don't he just do deadlifts? I find that after doing deadlifts , I walk faster, run faster than everyone else and thers a spring in my step. And when I cycle with heavy backpack and when I take it off, I cylce much faster too.

leatherface said:
I think someone is jealous :)

My mommy never vested me.

just ask him how much he squats. if he doesnt squat, just laugh, if he does, kick him in the junk.

Lee said:
just ask him how much he squats. if he doesnt squat, just laugh, if he does, kick him in the junk.

That's always a plan ;)

ChefWide, from what you've said, I really have to say WVF really DOES sound gay. His constant "how much you benchin'" queries (haha), and trying SOOOO hard to appear macho w/ the vest, makes me think he's insecure about his manhood at the very least.

im gunna wear a weighted vest, ALL THE TIME, and ONLY take it off to wrestle...ill even put it on for sprints and stuff.

i bet thatll make me good

Lee said:

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Or...

Next time he asks you how much you BP, ask him how far he can shoot cum across the room. Tell him you can do 12 ft.

Bet he'll never talk to you again.

Top Bottom