Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss Supp that masks steroid detection

ryno9000

There is a buzz of NFL players getting busted by some banned weight loss supplement that can mask detection of other steroids. Anyone know anything about this? What is the supplement? How would that work? I don't really care, since I'll most likely never be tested for steroids, but am just curious because I like "drug info."

It's a diuretic. I don't know how it masks steroid detection though. My best guess is that it makes you piss out the traces of the steroid.

how are they gtting busted cant they just say it was for weight loss? im prettty sure it doenst have ephdra or anything in it.

It's a diuretic. I don't know how it masks steroid detection though. My best guess is that it makes you piss out the traces of the steroid.

Just because a dieuretic helps flush your body of fluids, it will not contribute to negating the detection time of any AAS.

It's not banned because of it's ability to mask steroids, even though it apparantely does have that effect. It's banned because ALL diuretics are banned by the NFL, not just that one. Because players have weight clauses (body fat %) and expectations both contractually and verbally from their teams, some are tempted to take water pills, diuretics, or anything else they can when they get close to their limits. Same reason as diuretics are illegal in all the boxing commissions as well.

However I do have one thing to point out about it. No player in their right mind would use a diuretic to mask steroid use. Reason being in the NFL there is no warning, you go straight to a 4 game suspension for getting caught. It wouldn't be worth the risk of the diuretic not working for a test, and 2nd, the players don't know when they're being tested. YOu wouldn't live too long being on diuretics all day every day... your body would dehydrate and I don't think a football could pull that off for very long..

The drug in question can be bought at Walgreens for $12... nothing special about it.,

Top Bottom