Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss and Anti Estrogens

bravosixniner

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask a question. I'm an amateur at this, but I been working out pretty regularly with alot of cardio (2x 35min elliptical 13 degree incline at 4mph, 5 days a week) been trying over the past year and half to get rid of this 45 pounds I packed on ever since I stopped working out back in highschool 4 years ago. And although I focus intensely on cardio and try as best as I can to lose the weight I seemed to plateau after losing 15 pounds. My body has no problems with packing on muscle gain but this weight is frustrating and morale breaking. A friend suggested anti estrogens to help with the weight loss, he went on about how possibly all the estrogen produced by my body fat is inhibiting my weight loss. Anyone knowledgeable or used anti estrogens? I'm 220 and am 5'10 and around 25% bodyfat and a definite endomorph.

that's horse shit. anti estrogens aren't a weight loss tool, the most it will do for you is take a little bit of water away, but nothing noticeable (it doesn't even come close to justifying using it for weight loss). diet and exercise are. post up your diet broski. your cardio seems okay, but it could use some improvement. if possible try switching to sprints for awhile and then go back.

Top Bottom