Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss

Teg

I’m on cypionate 250mg 3 times a week. My training is on par, I workout and run regularly. Diet is good but I can’t loose weight. I’m 6 foot and stuck at 215lb. Im 45 years old and My blood work is great What cn I take to help loose weight and get more cut? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m on cypionate 250mg 3 times a week. My training is on par, I workout and run regularly. Diet is good but I can’t loose weight. I’m 6 foot and stuck at 215lb. Im 45 years old and My blood work is great What cn I take to help loose weight and get more cut? Thank you.

a sarms cutting stack would be perfect but running 750 mg of test is not going to work if you are trying to lose weight... of course you wont lose weight injecting that much test

a sarms cutting stack would be perfect but running 750 mg of test is not going to work if you are trying to lose weight... of course you wont lose weight injecting that much test

Thank you.

Yes, I agree that sarms would be a great option to go with here to help you cut. GW501516 and SR9009 most specifically!

you're doing 750mgs of testosterone and cant get cut? thats likely

you should try dropping test
250mgs test cyp
300mgs primobolan
50mgs winstrol
3 caps cardazol
7 caps n2guard

to lose weight you need to drop your test dose and add some winstrol primobolan

Top Bottom