Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight gainer?

i dont really like nlarge2. It doesnt taste great and it doesnt work that great cuase there arent enough calories (at least for me). try some gnc weight gainer. I gained a few pounds on those.

dillinger said:
i dont really like nlarge2. It doesnt taste great and it doesnt work that great cuase there arent enough calories (at least for me). try some gnc weight gainer. I gained a few pounds on those.

HDT pro blend solid gains and Nlarge are the two "lower" calorie weight gainers that have complex carbs (maltodextrin) for the main source of carbs. GNC 1850 or 2200 is way higher calorie, but has basically no protein and its mostly sugar. so if you are looking for a big hit of calories from whatever source....then GNC PP WG is the best idea. if you want to go a little lower on the cals, and emphasize protein/complex carbs a little more...then go with the Nlarge or solid gains. or do like i started doing last bulk cycle...get GNC WG 2200 and mix in GNC PP Whey protein, to get a whopping gainer shake. i took like 4 a day and gained a shitload of size. but got a little big in the tummy. :D

The Terminator said:
Muscle Milk is great stuff, although I don't know if it technically qualifies as a "weight gainer" but its chalked full of calories, and tastes really good.

i was thinking about muscle milk too. but it has no damn carbs....just a lot of "good" fats and protein. and you know that you need massive amounts of carbs to grow in a bulk cycle. so i nixed the muscle milk idea. i sell it like hotcakes at my GNC though. jesus. does taste pretty damn good. :D

Why don't you invest the money into buying more food, like extra potatoes and meat, like steak, chicken and so forth.

gwl9dta4 said:
Why don't you invest the money into buying more food, like extra potatoes and meat, like steak, chicken and so forth.

I for one CANNOT EAT CLEAN OR NOT CLEAN FOOD FOR SHIT! i just can't eat more than twice a day. I have no desire. so i supp in the WG and protein the other 4-5 times. it just isn't feasible for some people even with an appetite to eat all that food. between jobs etc....its tough. downing liquid is easy. :D and dieting is easy for me too as you can probably tell. :)

Top Bottom