Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gain Plan

cpo3619

Hello, Im new to this site
Im 20 years old and about 150lbs(6ft tall) and im a "hard gainer" when it comes to weight.....I have my normal workout routine(not that strainful)....My goal is to gain 25-30 lbs in 4 months or so.....I have been eating more meals, drinking more water, and using weight gain powder 3 times a day....It just isn't really doing it for me....I haven't really gained much in the last month or so........I would appreciate a suggestion for a plan or suppliment....I have been researching for awhile and want to have some suggestions.. ..I'm open to anything thats descently safe and doesen't have that many side effects.....my goal(besides the weight gain of course) is to basically look a lot more toned and improve lifting............like I said im new so please dont hate! :) thanks for the help

Whatever you think is a lot of food, isn't enough. Whatever you're eating, eat more. Train with heavy compound movements -- squats, dips, deadlifts, clean and press.

All weight gainers are just protein drinks -- usually with cheap protein and sugar. BIG BLAST is beyond any weight gainer. You'll need creatine anyway so you might as well get all the other stuff it has in it. Two a day in-between meals. You're a little young for UNLEASHED, but it would help increase testosterone without any side effects.

Go on like this and you could put on 20 solid pounds in 4 months. (30 is unrealistic unless you want half of it to be fat).

Don't let anything derail your goals and it will happen. Good luck.

Pretty much what Nelson said. Whatever you're eating it's not enough. And your "workout routine is not that stressful"? So, I take it you mean you're not lifting heavy weights and progressing in your lifts every workout? And you want to gain 20-30 lbs in 4 months? And you have been researchig for a while?

Sorry, but it sounds like you haven't been researching too much. So, for some basics, focus on getting 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight (yes your protein intake will increase as your weight does). Try to take in around 750-1000 grams carbs/day since you're a hard gainer. Don't forget your fats.

Go read the diet forum, read the weight training forum while you're at it. Pick a good program, maybe Ripptoe's or Starr's. Sounds like you got a lot of research yet to do.

If you want to gain 20-30 lbs in 4 months you'd better be ready to work your ass off in the gym and eat like you've never eaten before.

Man there is some great advice there for you. Just by eating more, and resting more, and incorporarting key core lifts i put on 21 lbs in 2 months.

25-30lbs is no small feat even for a pro BB. alot of that would be fat if u are not careful. the body can only build muscle so quickly.

Top Bottom