Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight/fat loss help

jmm8404

Hi, I'm a 41 yr old male 5'11' and about 220 pounds. I have been working out for about 10 years now but have just recently begun to hit the cardio and the weights a littel harder than I had been in the past few years. I have been reading about T3 and other fat loss aids and am very curious as to how to use them properly. I have also been thinking about trying a cycle of Beastrol or it's equivilent. I work out at home with dumbbells only and they go up to 90 lbs each. Would I get the full effect of doing a cycle of Beastrol using only what I have here?
Anyways, I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on the T3 or it's equivilent and the Beastrol.
Where can I purchase these products?

You will not get the full effects of anything just working out at home with dumb bells bro.

Go to a real gym and do some real working out. Please. Then in about 3-4 months you will be ready to ask about beastdrol. Then about a year from now you can ask about t-3 and clen.

Yeah, your right. It just seems like I'm working out real hard on the cardio (30 minutes am) and another 30 after dinner while also lifting and my weight seems to barely move. I was just looking for a little something to give me a jumpstart so I don't get frustrated.. Anything I can take to give me a little help in the fat loss department??

Yeah, your right. It just seems like I'm working out real hard on the cardio (30 minutes am) and another 30 after dinner while also lifting and my weight seems to barely move. I was just looking for a little something to give me a jumpstart so don't get frustrated.. Anything I can take to give me a little help in the fat loss department??
wake up early in the morning and on an empty stomach do 45 minutes of intense cardio. Do HIIT cardio training as well. Another thing to keep in mind when going for weight loss is lowering your intake of calories and fat and to keep ur diet in check eating clean foods

What c24k said, also check out anabolic kitchen. Its a really good book, full of information and recipes. It will help with the clean eating and keeping your diet in check. Theres a deal on it now too.

Bro some people have to work harder then other people to cut weight... I know I am one of them but it is not because I aint doing cardio or because I aint training hard but its all because of the way I eat... No matter what anyone wants to think if you eat like a pig then most likely you will look like one... not trying to sound like a azz but it is the truth, many people dont eat right and dont even know it... Here is a good example, you go to subway and you order a tuna sub most people will take a bag of chips too.... see I do my best to tell my self NO and I walk away with just the sub... Dieting to me is like quitting smoking, its hard as hell but you CAN do it.... You just have to want it... here is something I learned on this site years back, someone told me "If it dont look good for you to eat then most likely it aint"

Thanks for everyone's input, I guess I was just looking for a miracle pill or shortcut but I guess the way to lose the extra weight is thru good old cardio. I have been really watching my carbs and eating plenty of protein and vegatables along with doing about 3-4 miles everyday on the ellipitical. I hope this will give me the results I am looking for.

Besides the advice already given.....

Maybe you should visit your doctor and get blood work done. Your thyroid function and test levels might be low. He could possibly help you out.

Top Bottom