Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight

kieran a

Since starting.my.test e and vars.
500 mg week
50mg day
I have gone from 16.11 to 17.8 stone

I expected to put a bit on but thats just crazy. I never jumped so much on other cycles before even when i was talking a advanced cycle.

Its been about 8 years since my.last cycle and i was last taking gear.
Dose muscle memory last that long.
I used to weigh about 17 stone and have lowish body fat. (Abs on show)
Now i am or was 16.11 with a belly. Which i hoping to get rid off asap again .

No. Think o am holding a lot of water that should come off during pct ? I just started new creatine last week and had to load my self. 500 ml 4 times a day for 5 days. I am using grape seed ectract to lower my estrogen. Never suffered with any gyno symptoms before doong this and i look amd feel normal now to. And i am all working fine.

An AI is VERY important. The whole point of an AI is to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention BEFORE they occur. Once they have occurred, it's already too late.

An AI will only benefit you. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. High estrogen levels in men will lead to increased body fat and lower muscle mass.

Get aromasin from a reputable source and add 10mg EOD to your cycle

10.mg ? Thats like 50 pound a week. 400 pound.for 8 week cycle. Asume you.mean 1 mg. I think i going have to. Because my.weight jump got to be water related. Its never happened before so maube my.body has changed what it can do from before.

Arimidex is 28x 1mg tablets. Just stuck some in cart. Should be here.monday or tue. Will start them next week some.point. 3 weeks into cycle that will be.

1 more thing sort of off topic. I was.going run 250mg test e for the rest of the 8.week after two 500mg week shots. But npw i i changed.my.mind and will run 500mg.ever week for the 10 weeks 8 remaining.
I using cooper pharm test e bit my.source now had primus teste which os the anavar i have and i know primus to be top of the range. Is there much affect to change to a better brand or stick to the same.

10.mg ? Thats like 50 pound a week. 400 pound.for 8 week cycle. Asume you.mean 1 mg. I think i going have to. Because my.weight jump got to be water related. Its never happened before so maube my.body has changed what it can do from before.

He is correct. 10mg EOD of aromasin is a good starting dose. Your math is waaaay off. only 1lb would be 453,592mg. We are suggesting 10mg EOD which is 40mg one week and then 30mg the next week.

Bit of a.mix up with the ai here i think
. I thought you ment a aromasin inhibitor not the drug called aromasin. Which i cant get. But i can get arimidex and if i took that at 10 mg a day it would cost 400 pound (gbp) money.
So with arimindex 1 mg every 3 days should be fine.

Top Bottom