Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 9, should I start tren or wait?

AlwaysGrowing

I'm and in week 9 of my 10 week cycle of 800mgs test enth. and 600mgs of eq. Just like everyone else here I hate ending a cycle. So I was wondering if starting 75mgs eod of tren would be ok to do now or should I wait 10 weeks before starting again? I was planning on running tren 6 weeks. I have enough for 8 weeks but I haven't decided yet. Any ideas?

AlwaysGrowing said:
I'm and in week 9 of my 10 week cycle of 800mgs test enth. and 600mgs of eq. Just like everyone else here I hate ending a cycle. So I was wondering if starting 75mgs eod of tren would be ok to do now or should I wait 10 weeks before starting again? I was planning on running tren 6 weeks. I have enough for 8 weeks but I haven't decided yet. Any ideas?

Do you have enough for 8 weeks at 75mg EOD? or 75mg ED?

If you have enough for 75mg ED (for 8 weeks), save it and make a full cycle out of it with some test and/or winny or d-bol (depending on your goals). If you only have enough for 75 EOD, then run it for 4 weeks at 75mg ED, so weeks 9-12. That's my 2 cent.

If you are going to take time off than save it but if you are going to stay on longer than planned than go ahead and use it.

Top Bottom