Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 8 update

YellowGTO0340

Well this marks the cap of my first 8 weeks. This is my first cycle, and so far my gains have been incredible. Up unbelievable amounts in every workout. I was 5'11 170lbs when i started. After 8 weeks i am up to 182lbs. 12lbs in 8 weeks!! This was while running T3 @ 600mg/wk and Winny 50mg EOD injections. I just added Masteron E200 and will be running 500mg/wk from week 8 - 16. I know 16 is long for my first cycle, but i will post correctly and take adequate time off before going back on for the spring/summer. Also just added liquid Adex, im taking .25mg ED to help with any bloat and reduce the possibility of side effects. I can't wait to see what these next 8 weeks have in store for me!! Super amped for the Mast to take effect too. Will post some pictures, let me know if you can see the change!! Thanks for everyone's help, its much appreciated.

Before
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/RuleDaStreetS/523472_4289625212601_921292642_n.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/RuleDaStreetS/IMG_20120814_134423-1.jpg

Your gonna get mad.....

You had no base before starting. You still have no base. My 11yr old is literally the same size as your before pics minus being 3 inches shorter. I would wager he eats more too. You were no where near physically ready for steroids. You were skinny as a rail. Having no base to start with means your going to lose everything you gained. You can see a difference in the pics but nothing you couldnt have accomplished in a few months naturally with the correct training and diet.
What do yo have planned for PCT? Anything? Nolva and Clomid right?

Not to mention your running WAY too much test for a first cycle. Way too much everything. Your running over 1200mg of AAS a week?? This is extremely stupid. Extremely. Where do you go from here on a second cycle? Unreal. I was 275 in my avitar running the same dose of test you currently are. You have no business running tha amount of shit you are on. You dont look like your running anything at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom