Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 6 on Cypionate... Help

thuglife247

31/ 179/ 14%/ first cycle/ 250mg cypionate, hcg, AI

So Im on week 6 of my first ever foray into the testosterone world. My diet is a consistent 3000 calories a day. About 180 grams of protein. Drinking plenty of water, etc... Doing all the fundamentals. I have put on a couple pounds in these few weeks, but I am thinking about changing up my routine, even though it took me weeks to get it down.

Im thinking about training each muscle group twice a week, rather than once, albeit with less volume during each workout. What do you guys think about this? :supercool

Why the change, was it not giving you the expected/desired result? Also are you on 250mg a week total?

Chest/ Back
Legs/ Shoulders
Core/ Arms

Ive been doing a lot of reading... Maybe too much. I dont mind the gains Ive made, but I dont feel really tired at the end of my workouts... like Im not leaving it all out there. I feel like Im perfectly able to do two body parts a workout, albeit at a lower volume.

Perhaps 10 sets of each, except legs where I can do 12, since I do deadlifts with legs. All heavy, compound movements... No machines or isolation moves for me.

Yes, 250 mg a week total. Again, my strength has really improved. Im up at least 10% on all my lifts in 6 weeks. I just feel like Im able to do a lot more. I dont want to overtrain, but I certainly want to give it all I got every time I step into the gym.

Well if you're not happy with your routine and don't feel like your working the muscle hard enough, then yes definintely change something about your routine. Try super setting/suted routines. A lot of people get great results with it.

Chest/back superset or sut routine

Bench press warm up: 1 set of 30-45 reps
Wide grip behind the neck chins: 1 set of 15 reps
Rest 1 minute

Bench press: 5 sets/ reps 20-6 pyramid
Wide grip behind the neck chin: 5 sets/ reps 15-8 pyramid
Rest 1 minute

Barbell incline press: 5 sets 10-15 reps
T bar row: 5 sets 10-15 reps
Rest 1 minute

Flat bench DB fly: 5 sets 10-15 reps
Wide grip BB row: 5 sets 10-15 reps
Rest 1 minute

Weighted dips: 5 sets of 15
Close grip chins: 5 sets of 12
Rest 1 minute

Stiff arm pullover: 5 sets 15-20 reps

Rest 1 minute between supersets but no resting between individual sets. Routine should take no longer than 45 mins.

Wide grip BB rows to be preformed on a block or bench for greater range of motion

Something along those lines.

250 mg a week is a trt dose. You won't get huge or overly strong. You will have a better libido and sense of well being.

I'd up it to 500mg which is the lowest I would use for a bodybuilder.

I have to respectfully disagree with the last two post. 250 is plenty for a first time cycle. Dont up the juice...up the calories. Focus on making the correct changes to your diet and training. That is where the difference will be made. Up the protein a bit and shoot closer to 3500 cal. at least. U will grow even more and get much stronger. More juice isn't the answer. U are still fairly small and the majority of the gains will be from a heavy fork.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom