Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 6 on Cypionate... Help

i always do everything twice a week and thats how i have produced the most gains... i switch up the corresponding parts every 6-8 weeks... right now i am like this... chest/biceps - monday and thursday, shoulders and traps - tuesday and friday, back and triceps - wednesday and saturday...

I have to respectfully disagree with the last two post. 250 is plenty for a first time cycle. Dont up the juice...up the calories. Focus on making the correct changes to your diet and training. That is where the difference will be made. Up the protein a bit and shoot closer to 3500 cal. at least. U will grow even more and get much stronger. More juice isn't the answer. U are still fairly small and the majority of the gains will be from a heavy fork.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I agree with JCMBB here. in your 30's and your first time 250 is plenty for a first time. I did 250 wk(pharm grade) my first time at age 21 and it was crazy. Even if you were going to up the dose i would go 375 not 500. Or save 375 for your next cycle.
If I were you I would get another 100g protein a day. Your just getting barely enough to maintain muscle now. I'd add in some more complex carbs like oats too.

Also if you feel recovered enough between workouts theres no reason not to hit everything twice a week. Its ok to train with a little muscle soreness but just be mindful of your joints and connective tissue/tendons. If they are not fully recovered between workouts then you need a little more time off.

i always do everything twice a week and thats how i have produced the most gains... i switch up the corresponding parts every 6-8 weeks... right now i am like this... chest/biceps - monday and thursday, shoulders and traps - tuesday and friday, back and triceps - wednesday and saturday...

What? No legs? :worried::artist:

If you guys work out each muscle twice a week what kind of work load do you guys do?

On 2x week you need to be aware of joints and connective tissue soreness and if it needs rest then you need to rest it. other than that I personally go all out both sessions a week. I just change things up from session 1 and session 2. sometimes one session is heavy and lower reps and session 2 is lighter weights, way more reps and more sets.
I kill my chest/back/bis/tris each workout. Legs I just started doing again(knee) and will likely be one heavy and one volume day

As an example for myself personally I took two extra days off before I did chest/tri yesterday so instead of 3 complete days off between chest i had 5 whole days. My incline and flat bench numbers were shit. Strength was in the dumper.

I like burn's suggestion of the heavy/light if u are going twice a week. I am not a big advocate of training a muscle twice weekly. Nothing necessarily wrong with it. Just not my thing. Usually it takes me 3 days to recover fully from working a particular muscle anyways. Legs take longer...lol. if anything do one all out workout for a particular muscle once a week and later in the week do one or two exercises for that same muscle at the end of another workout. EXAMPLE: kill chest on Monday and when u do shoulders later on in the week do a few sets of dips/pushups and flys at the end of the shoulder workout.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Burnthiscorpse

Thats like what I do, I do heavy low rep with longer breaks to recover and then the end of the week I hit higher reps with a very short break between sets and I know what you mean about the joint pain, that seems to be the only down side for it so far. I was going to post a new thread asking about it but you answered my question for me. Thx bro

Sorry if I kind of misdirected this thread.

Top Bottom