Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 3 update change in cycle

ripped103

well im weighing in about 205, weight did not really change much this week but its getting nice out so i decided to start cutting up now.im 5-6 205 and about 11%bodyfat.im running 1500 mg sus for 10 weeks along with 300mg equipose and 1 and a half ccs of ips durabolin and methandrial.i was also doing 50mg dball for these three weeks 4iu hgh 3 ip hgh decomp caps and 12 iu slin.ive decide to drop the dballs early and start on anavar at 75mg a day and i also dropped the slin and creatine.ive cleaned up my diet and will run the anavr for 7 weeks along with what above.than its on to 400mg prop 100mg winny a day and 75mg fina every other day along with clen t3 and eca.and im experiencing a lot of sides from the high anavr dosage

let me tell you the sides of 75mg of anavar a day.nausea, no appetite diarreah and constant migraines.thisis my second day since i switched from the dballs and today was a little better then yesterday.i threw up yesterday.

the reason i stopped the slin it was making me fat even with the gh and i was ver careful about my carb and fat intake, so ill stick with the gh and throw some t3 in soon

Top Bottom