Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weed and aas

Lucredyy

[FONT=&quot]Does weed affect recovery from aas? Im one month post pct and iv been having an edible a day to help the time go by and it keep my mind off of the problems. But is it going to slow down my recovery in any way?[/FONT]

no it does not whatsoever... ive smoked for over 20 years and never once has it had any sort of effect on my gains nor my recovery

No, weed will not affect your recovery. If you're smoking dried herb, that's not ideal for your lungs of course, but that's regardless of AAS use.

Not an advocate of smoking either. As far as I remember t's pretty common in bodybuilding circles though.

i dated a girl who was a pothead and she would wake up at night hacking and coughing.. she smoked out of a pipe. in that case of course it will affect your gains. if you can somehow use it without it affecting your lungs that is a different story but i know very little about marijuana but i do think it should be de-criminalized

won’t effect anything negatively.. or positively in reference to building muscle/recovery.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom