Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this the WEAKEST cycle ever?

Highlander

My training partner wants to 'increase his rate of growth'. He's pretty anti-steroids for health reasons, so sticks to creatine and protein supplements.

Anyhow, I recently told him about the virtues of ANAVAR, and have hooked his interest (BTW I'm not pushing roids, just answering his questions the best I can!).

He's thinking of doing a 4 wk "sample" cycle at low doses of ANAVAR. The dose throughout would be 20mg daily (his body weight: about 200lbs).

His thinking is that this dose won't interfere with natural test. levels, and the anavar would boost his strenght allowing heavier weights=growth. He'd also be using in conjunction with creatine as the anavar would aid with creatine synthesis. Not looking for huge test. gains here, just a step up from creatine!!

What do you guys think of this? Would it be a complete waste of time and money???!!! Thanks

Highlander said:
My training partner wants to 'increase his rate of growth'. He's pretty anti-steroids for health reasons, so sticks to creatine and protein supplements.

Anyhow, I recently told him about the virtues of ANAVAR, and have hooked his interest (BTW I'm not pushing roids, just answering his questions the best I can!).

He's thinking of doing a 4 wk "sample" cycle at low doses of ANAVAR. The dose throughout would be 20mg daily (his body weight: about 200lbs).

His thinking is that this dose won't interfere with natural test. levels, and the anavar would boost his strenght allowing heavier weights=growth. He'd also be using in conjunction with creatine as the anavar would aid with creatine synthesis. Not looking for huge test. gains here, just a step up from creatine!!

What do you guys think of this? Would it be a complete waste of time and money???!!! Thanks

20mg is too low. 30mg is optimal. This won't interfere
with the HPT axis and will permit him to put
on a few pounds of muscle and get noticeably stronger.

Godspeed

The only "waste" I see here is using it for only 4 weeks.
Tell him to go for 8 weeks he will be much more pleased!
And he will gain nicely, not monster gains, but keepable gains!!

I remember a post awhile back about some guy using anavar for medical reasons. He was using a LOW dosage (i think it was no more than 10 or 12mgs per day). He stated that he had already lost 2 persent body fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks.

Peace Boxer10

Everyone reacts different to AS, but thing fact is your friend shouldn't waste his money at 20mgs day when most claim great results with 30-40mg/day, especially when it's his "sample" cycle as you put it. And please tell him to go 6-8 weeks at least!!!
:)

6-8 weeks at 40-50mg a day will not give him any sides and he will actually be making gains instead of flushing away money :)

The guy posted he was taking 7.5mg per day and he was up 1.5 lbs and lost an inch on his waist in 2 weeks. Not bad. He also said his overall feeling was great.

Many reports in non-career steroid users of 20mg per day yielding very good results. Not explosive growth but in the neighborhood of 10+ lbs. of LBM and significant fat loss over periods of less than 6 weeks.

Someone just posted results like this a few days ago.

Remember to use creatine w/ anavar to enahnce effectiveness.

I think I am the guy on the low dose you are talking about.
I took 7.5mg a day the first 2 Weeks
Then 10mg a day the third Week
I do feel great and my body has changed quite a bit.
bf% 16.6 to 14.1
Scale Weight=+5lbs
Lean Mass=+8lbs
Fat Mass=-3lbs
I am going to up my dose for the fourth week to 15mgs though, because my sex drive has dropped back off.
This and the depression were the reasons I was using in the first place.

Top Bottom