Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We should use this section

onerepmaximum

of Elite Fitness to make fun or people who can't access it. That's probably what the mods do on their board. Do you guys have anyone that you want to make fun of (keep in mind that I can access this board) so hopefully that pretty much rules me out. It would be cool cause then we could go to C&C and be like "You should see what Sh4dowf4lcon said about you in Platinum Hardcore, Tiger88". Or something like that.

manny78 said:
Ok let's start rumours. Like who's the next one to come out of the closet ?
This is the quality stuff I was talking about. I think Poyeboy is gonna be the next one out. Wait, is he still in the closet?

onerepmaximum said:
of Elite Fitness to make fun or people who can't access it. That's probably what the mods do on their board. Do you guys have anyone that you want to make fun of (keep in mind that I can access this board) so hopefully that pretty much rules me out. It would be cool cause then we could go to C&C and be like "You should see what Sh4dowf4lcon said about you in Platinum Hardcore, Tiger88". Or something like that.

Okay, that was funny...someone always drags me into the drama :rolleyes:

I would never talk about, oh yes I would. I do wish seastone was non plat so we could bad mouth her. lol j/k!

I know who we can make fun of who isnt plat...HAMSTERBROLy

He has cool avatar, but he talks about kitty alot and licking and stuff.

onerepmaximum said:
This is the quality stuff I was talking about. I think Poyeboy is gonna be the next one out. Wait, is he still in the closet?

not cool dude

not cool

onerepmaximum said:

him and walking beast bor wear bras and stuff. They are same sex marriage prospects. shhhhhhhhh :)

onerepmaximum said:
DAMMIT. How'd you get in here!!

I think his plat runs out around June, poyebor will you renew or will we be in here bad mouthing you without your knowledge. Please tell me you will be renewing. I will have to make fun of you if you cant mail a money order for $9 a month to Anton.

Top Bottom