Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are we crazy....?!

Suzanne Somers is obviously stupid, brainwashed and ignorant.

For those who think homeopathy works AT ALL, do you know the two main tenets of homeopathy? They are "the law of similars" and "the law of succussion".

The law of succussion basically states that the more a compound is diluted (often to the point at which there is none of the original compound left), the more powerful it is. Homeopaths give a rather garbled explanation for this, involving electromagnetic resonance of the original molecule. This is pure pseudoscience.

homeopathy

i am not for homeopathy myself, BUT i take those "prostavit (homeopathy) pills and they are just great. I think some homeopathic stuff can be good to use, but in general it is way overrated. If 10 or 20 different products work fine, doesn't mean the other 200 work fine also.

As for Nolvadex, i only know that when giving to rats some get cancer of it. But is is like all the rest in life, some smoke all day, never get cancer. My father died of lung cancer: he never smoked.

:confused:

Top Bottom