Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We can’t Hold the Bold, Come and Clean us out!

Pushtoday

🛒Come and clean us out.. We can't hold the bold!🛒

Are you looking to get that clean, hard and vascular look while leaning out,
but oil volume is an issue?

Welp, Look no further...

Behold, the BOLD
Packing a whopping Test E 200mg mL, Bold 200mg mL yielding 400mg per 1mL

Benefits with this blend:
1) Less oil volume
2) Ability to utilize more injection sites
3) The option to load other compounds with same injection increasing
cycle/blast significance optimizing cycle effectiveness!

xLOzRPz.jpg

Do you wish to know more about how and where to order this product?

BGwhcsw.png

(Boldenone Undecyclenate)
Boldenone undecylenate “Equipoise” is a veterinarian steroid that made it's claim to fame by some faithful individuals that swear by it's unique traits that are nothing short but amazing,
and others advocate it can be hit or miss with users, some claim that it's an underrated compound as others are steadfast with the notion that it provides no worth while benefits..

The back story of this lone AAS belongs to - testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid and androgen ester that is used in veterinary medicine, particularly it was originally suited for use in horses.
It was intended to increase the lean body weight as it can increase the appetite of the horse (We'll talk about that at the end)..
Boldenone undecylenate is famous for its extraordinary capability with
promoting the strength and muscle endurance which is extremely beneficial in providing the added advantage with athletic performance,
also it possess amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)

With EQ it's notoriety and popularity from those that rave about it comes from it's ability to provide a hard, lean and dense look while appearing to have a barren/water-less non-bloat appearance,
yielding a more vascular and four dimensional look..

If one is looking for a quality and aesthetic physique, look no further..

Dosages can range from 400-600mgs weekly, while most swear that it "truly" begins to display it's true untapped potentials at 1000+ mgs weekly,
and at superfluous dosages 1500mg it's known to unleash some amazing results..
However, this may come at the expense of having excessively more oily skin, and the potential of more acne and a drastic increase with Hematocrit levels (RBC's)..

Some facts about EQ:

EQ acts more like a version of Tbol (Turinabol) or even a Mild dose of Dbol-without the androgenic repercussions or bloat/excessive estrogen conversion that Dbol can yield, maybe a mild testosterone or mast would be a good way to put how it can effect muscle building/hardening..
Bold was in fact compounded with intent to be a VERY long esterfied injectable dbol,
but like many testosterone derivatives they ended up becoming something entirely different..

Boldenone can dramatically increase collagen & elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" which is found in connective tissue, in return substantially minimizing any chance of injuries..
Further more, it will significantly reduce "Leptin Serum" levels,this is the mediator hormone that dictates hunger by suppression when normal/high serum levels are found,
decreasing the desire for food intake,aside from ghrelin being an other counter part in this mechanism of action which has a role in meal initiation/desire upon release/secretions)..
Speaking of Ghrelin, it can have an indirect course of action through neurotransmitter influence with Ghrelin secretion, increasing the desire for food!

Win-Win situation, appetite stimulation, and increase collagen & elastin synthesis..
No wonder it's used in some clinical settings for treatment with ill/malnourished/injured animals to help improve a state of health and recovery..

Half-life: 16.6 days
carbon atom: 11
Ad by Vision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it so difficult ordering from psl ? I have done everything possible and I cannot get what I need help please thank you

Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

a14f7552a0174954f1eb092b375b013f.jpg

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg/ml & Boldenone Undecylenate - 200mg/ml
Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml
Dosage: Test E: 250-1000mg/week, EQ: 400-600mg/week
Active time: Test E: 15-16 days, EQ: 14-16 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid
Shipping from Europe

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Why is it so difficult ordering from psl ? I have done everything possible and I cannot get what I need help please thank you

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, the 1st order was Great Love their GH and Tren, this time WU won't send the people on their list money, they said it was me! I am looking for a new source think I'm going to try Direct GH Supplier out of Florida,

Sounds good a please keep me posted I would like to try them myself or if you have any already for them in Florida it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Sounds good a please keep me posted I would like to try them myself or if you have any already for them in Florida it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

One assumes anywhere in the US

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, the 1st order was Great Love their GH and Tren, this time WU won't send the people on their list money, they said it was me! I am looking for a new source think I'm going to try Direct GH Supplier out of Florida,

dude WU sucks. just use bitcoins

Top Bottom