Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all use Clomid right...please use MACA

H

HighIntensity

MACA MACA MACA

I am trying to help people out here, spend the 30 bucks and get some MACA run it with clomid...

remember my 4 month tren run, well what is it three weeks out now and my balls and libido are back....

My gains have stuck, I did not get the clomid blues either,.,

some simple research of the herb will describe why BBs use this herb all the time.

Thanks for posting this brother, I need it right now.

This is from Beyond a Century web site (reprinted without permission):

NEW! MACA, now 4: 1 extract, is from a tuber of a plant from high altitudes of the Peruvian Andes. Cultivated by the Incas for at least 2000 years, it has been shown to have value as a nutritive, antifatigue, aphrodisiac, immunostimulant, & tonic. The worldwide popularity of maca is growing due to its energizing effects; enhancement of fertility and sexual functioning for men & women; normalizing menstrual and menopausal function; promoting mental clarity; increasing endurance; and use as a “steroid replacement” by bodybuilders because of maca sterol content. About 1g per day is normal dose. 100 grams, $9.75. Code 868.1

what about clomid and nolva. say clomid 300,100,50 like we all do and 10 mg of nolva also on those days. think it would be of any benefit?

Hi!!!

what brand? I picked up some by Nature's Herbs, but since this stuff isn't regulated, I want to make sure I have a good brand....I am also adding stinging nettle. Thanks for the info, your post on maca a while back peaked my interest!!!

brand wise I went with the powder of

Beyond a Century tastes a little shitty but I just threw it in with my creatine, I used a ton the first 2 weeks.

GNC makes maca man which is suppose to be really good, it has some other herbs thrown in

Im going to order some maca and vitex off that site today and see what happens.

HighIntensity said:
MACA MACA MACA

I am trying to help people out here, spend the 30 bucks and get some MACA run it with clomid...

remember my 4 month tren run, well what is it three weeks out now and my balls and libido are back....

My gains have stuck, I did not get the clomid blues either,.,

some simple research of the herb will describe why BBs use this herb all the time.

so you feel the MACA actually helped to accentuate the clomid's effects? another words, you have done it with and without maca, and feel it is a distinct help. if it was just for the mood thing with clomid, i don't get that at all. i don't even know i am on it. but if it helps to work with the clomid, i can get the maca man at work cheap cheap cheap. LMK.

Top Bottom