Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wats the right anabolic steroid to use for first cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbull309

Im gonna start my first cycle, but im not really sure wat to start with or stack.

18 yrs old

6' :evil:

i dont know body my body fat.

Any help would be apreciated

wait 5+ years. At 6' you can get to 200+ naturally! your 18 and have a ton of natural testosterone in your body! use it and look on the diet and training forums for a perfect diet and training routine to get 30+ lbs in a few years. Please do not use AS until you are at least 21!! we will not help those under 21! Trust us, we are here to help!

Your way to young bro. Your only 18? Staying off Steroids would be right for you. You should already have high range of Testosterone =No need for AAS.

To answer your question Testosterone is the right choice.

yOUR small, your young and you need to go and train natural for a while, atleast three years and put on some god damm size then consider aas, dude its not a magic pill you gotta put some hard work in if you want a strong physic . good luck!

I almost made this same mistake at 19, im definitely glad i waited. you dont know what you have till its gone' buddy ( about natty high t levels)

listen to what every1 is telling you bro, just train hard naturaly rt now, ur body not completely done growing yet in more ways than cosmedicly. i started cycling 13 yrs ago at only 20, i did it at the time totaly clueless and just to lose weight. although it worked i lost over 100lbs in just under 10mo's. but i couldve done that natty and spent more time researching gear,pct,regimans,diet,etc. bottom line at that age u can fuck up ur whole bodies way of producing natty hormones. i know ya want what ya want bro, but just eat rite, live rite, and train like hell and if ya still want to give some test a run around atleast 23, 24. but good luck to ya either way

Im gonna start my first cycle, but im not really sure wat to start with or stack.

18 yrs old

6' :evil:

i dont know body my body fat.

Any help would be apreciated

we do not give advice to anyone your age--wait 10 years--you will grow enough during that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom