Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water semen, normal?

Xalthus

Now that im around week 5-6 in my cycle.. I jerk off 3 days a day minimum and also try to score wit my GF and the ladies that live around me.. But everytime i pull the pud and splooge all over my semen is REALLY watery.. Its not thick and sticky like it was.. Is this normal? :D

Hey man try some vitamin E. Semen is most vitamin E anyway. It takes a couple of weeks to absorb in your system but once it does you will notice that you will blow loads like there is no tomorrow!!

its the test. your nuts are producing less natural bodily semen because of the overflow of testosterone in your body. its perfectly normal and happens to everyone. if it really bothers you, you can take clomid eod throughout the cycle to keep the ol' sack pumping, but dont worry after your post cycle clomid/hcg, theyll be up and running again.

The "white stuff" in your semen is your 'active ingredient', you know, your uh, sperm. The clear fluid is the transport system for this sperm. If your ejaculate is watery without and thick cloudy "white stuff" present, it could be because your not producing any sperm due to your cycle. Also the volume of discharge during a cycle may be a lot smaller than what it usually is.

I am having that happen now and have not been on cycle for three months. I just attributed it to the fact that I started drinking upward of two gallons of water a day. Hold on guys I have to use the bathroom again.:)

Top Bottom