Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this water retention or what?

letsrun4it

Ok so I started my first cycle last saturday so it's been 8 days and I'm up 10 pounds. I know I'm not growing yet and the drugs haven't fully kicked in, so is this 10 pounds of water or what?

500mg Test Cyp LSP
40mg Var ED
50mg proviron ED
(liquidex starts tomorrow, took me awhile to get it)

Seems like a lot of water! I don't feel bloated really but I feel much bigger.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

I concur with mac. Smart guy he is. One way that I have been able to really tell if my gains are water weight or not is by looking at the fingers. If you wear a wedding ring and it gets tight or your hands are swelling a little, you are probably holding a lot of water. You can take one or two caffeine pills in the morning and drink alot of water to help reduce the water weight if you want, buts its not really necessary to do.

letsrun4it said:
Ok so I started my first cycle last saturday so it's been 8 days and I'm up 10 pounds. I know I'm not growing yet and the drugs haven't fully kicked in, so is this 10 pounds of water or what?

500mg Test Cyp LSP
40mg Var ED
50mg proviron ED
(liquidex starts tomorrow, took me awhile to get it)

Seems like a lot of water! I don't feel bloated really but I feel much bigger.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

You should have been using anti-Es like arimidex from day 1. You're bloated.....increase water intake and vit C intake. Add some dandelion root.

So the consensus here is that Proviron is not very effective for reducing bloat?
I'm curious cause I've heard a few people rave about Proviron, but I don't think it really does much for me. I'm gonna have to get a bottle of arimidex...

Mr.X said:
You should have been using anti-Es like arimidex from day 1. You're bloated.....increase water intake and vit C intake. Add some dandelion root.

Exactly what X said. A big +1 K comin to the Big X Man! :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

petalpusher said:
So the consensus here is that Proviron is not very effective for reducing bloat?
I'm curious cause I've heard a few people rave about Proviron, but I don't think it really does much for me. I'm gonna have to get a bottle of arimidex...

I'm on the dex now and I'm taking some watershed to get rid of some of the water. The bloat isn't uncomfortable but not having it would let me monitor progress easier.

I've been on 50mg/day of proviron and I'm now at 188 pounds so +11 pounds in 10 or maybe its been 11 days so I'd say proviron doesn't work at all for bloat.

letsrun4it said:
I'm on the dex now and I'm taking some watershed to get rid of some of the water. The bloat isn't uncomfortable but not having it would let me monitor progress easier.

I've been on 50mg/day of proviron and I'm now at 188 pounds so +11 pounds in 10 or maybe its been 11 days so I'd say proviron doesn't work at all for bloat.

Proviron is not much of an anti-e, so don't depend on it. I would keep the dosage of arimidex at 1mg since you didn't run it from the start.

Top Bottom