Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Retention and Water Pills...

Charles Ray

Do water pills help with water retention? I'm starting to see a little water retention and I would rather take some water pills then nolva to minimize it. Any suggestions??

sure they work, a little, if you are eating clean drinking lots of water and watching your sodium intake it will help also...I take urva ursa in the 500mg capsuls. I take 2-4 twice a day. This helps to keep the water levels at a min.

pgerardone said:
Do water pills help with water retention?? I think you can answer your own question here.

I never tried it so I can't answer it myself.

Do u seem to be an asshole?? I don't think I need any help answering that.

Micke, what is dyazide and is OTC?

What kind of water retention pills ? There are a couple brands on the market. Keep your sodium intake low, hit a little cardio and I find an ECA helps with water retention as well. Make sure you are drinking alot of water

M18

Charles Ray said:

I never tried it so I can't answer it myself.

Do u seem to be an asshole?? I don't think I need any help answering that.

Micke, what is dyazide and is OTC?
Didn't mean to piss you off but the way you worded your question did not make sense. Of course water pills will help with water retention. If you are asking what type is the best to use then ask that. Your the one who asked the stupid question and then called me an asshole??
If you have a bad water retention problem you should try some arimidex if the water retention is from test or a strong oral like d's or a-drols. The arimidex works very well. You could also use a low dose of aldactone, like 12.5-25mgs a day. I would not use diazide regularly as it is a pretty strong diuretic which is not very good for the kidneys. Aldactone will do the job and is mild.Otherwise, you should really be able to control water retention by eating clean and drinking a lot of water.
BTW noveldex will not help with water retention anyway.

Top Bottom