Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water retention issues

elizeran

I'm on 300mg a week of masteron and 500mg a week of test and i'm on my 3rd week and already having a lot of water retention specifically in my face. like i look in the mirror and it is moon face happening. how much AI do i need to get on? obviously sauna is not working for me so that idea failed.

You should of had the AI on hand before starting compounds with estrogen conversion, fighting and uphill battle now, did you get blood work done? The guys can set you up a rough idea but hard to tell what the estrogen levels look like for you right now.

I'm on 300mg a week of masteron and 500mg a week of test and i'm on my 3rd week and already having a lot of water retention specifically in my face. like i look in the mirror and it is moon face happening. how much AI do i need to get on? obviously sauna is not working for me so that idea failed.

3 weeks and only now you're thinking of an AI?

Really???

Flip your dosing and get on an AI stat. You should have been on one from day one.

Top Bottom