Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Retention and BP???

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
I read something that basically says that GEAR that causes water retention has a tendancy to cause higher BP than a steroid that doesnt cause water rentention.

Has anyone here heard this before?

and if this is true is it safe to assume that DIESELBOLAN will cause higher blood pressure problems than BEASTDROL since DIESEL tends to make wetter gains while the BEAST is drier???

thanks guys

I read something that basically says that GEAR that causes water retention has a tendancy to cause higher BP than a steroid that doesnt cause water rentention.

Has anyone here heard this before?

and if this is true is it safe to assume that DIESELBOLAN will cause higher blood pressure problems than BEASTDROL since DIESEL tends to make wetter gains while the BEAST is drier???

thanks guys

Of course, increased water retention increase BP, which is why they advise people will BP to be careful with salt. The salt itself isn't bad but it retains water.

the simple solution is to drink more water and eat less sodium

huh, never thought about it that way with salt. makes total sense tho. thanks guys. OZZIE, an AI helped with BP? WHY is that do you know? so would it be wise to run an AI with something like BEAST even tho it doesnt aromitize? it shouldn be needed since it doesnt aromitize but if it helps with BP maybe a low dose? what do you guys think of that? just get some LIPID support and save the AI till PCT if needed? again thanks guys. your vast knowledge is humbling. lol

i think ai cycle support is a good sup to run with beast for this reason. i dont know about an ai like adex, i dont see the point but maybe.

Top Bottom