Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water holding around mid section.

Powerlifting57

I've been dieting for about 5 weeks now and i've made some really great progress. ONly issue is i seem to be holding onto water pretty bad around my mid section. What can i do to get this water off?

Winni only for muscle preservation. 100mg ed (done with the winni)

Diet
meal 1:
1 scoop whey
1/2c oats

Meal 2:
4 egg whites
1 red potato

meal 3:
1 8oz steak
salad

meal 4:
1 scoop whey
1/4c oats

meal 5:
10oz chicken
2c broccoli

meal 6:
4 egg whites
1tbsp natty pb

I don't see much sodium in that diet, how much water are you drinking? Should be taking in about 1.5 gallons per day, when your water intake is inadequate you'll hold water

well i see issues with your diet that could be causing it... drop the steak and potatoes... also salad can make you puffy and broccoli is known for bloating... try green beans, mushrooms and peppers... winny is dry as a motherfucker... change those things in your diet and see what happens

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Try a shot of vodka before you go to bed. Saw that trick on the lean gains site for water retention. Keep in mind it was a 'once in a blue moon' recommendation. Not to be done often but it could work...

The water at the midsection is called fat. Your eating to many carbs,not enough protien. drop your carbs to 100 grams a day and do your cardio.Eat meats (protiens) to stave off hunger and weakness. My two cents worth,good luck.

well i see issues with your diet that could be causing it... drop the steak and potatoes... also salad can make you puffy and broccoli is known for bloating... try green beans, mushrooms and peppers... winny is dry as a motherfucker... change those things in your diet and see what happens

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Will do!

Top Bottom