Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

watch out for fake sarm's guys out of India!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I was told that conmen out of india are making sarms products under companies names like sarmsx, using the same labels and selling them to people claiming they are really that brand. so if you ever see anything from india online or your package came from india, run !

Be aware... I was just told about someone thinking they recently bought sarmsx products in india. This site is a blatant scam and needs to be avoided with all caution. They have actually copied sarmsx labels and even made a fake "authenticator" scratch off on the bottles! Its insane what they are trying to do but DO NOT go there thinking it is sarmsx whatsoever. Huge dirty scammers! sarmsx.shop is a the site, they take "cash by meeting you" etc... its messed up!

From what I can see, they are also attempting to spam the forums. Please be careful with this new scammer - sarmsx.shop!

Thanks for the heads up guys

Anyone looking for a safe SARMS source to use - stick with the board sponsor sarms1.com

Top Bottom