Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WARNING : Gross and uncomfortable but need help.

saint808

Manic Depressed User
Platinum
This is hard to talk about because of the nature of the problem I am having, but I still have some anonyminity with the net.

Every now and then I experience a painful urination, there is a foreign matter of some sort in my urine. Along with this burning it is sometimes accompanied by a burning in the rectum and perneum area and sometimes it hurts on my right and left side of the navel (during urination). When this happens it hurts really badly during urination and also for about 10-15 minutes afterwards, then eases into discomfort. this problem will continue for 6 hours or so and is only slightly relieved by pyridium. I did a search on the internet for it and i found a medical forum where a guy was experienceing the same problems but there was no followup only someone mentioning retrograde ejaculation and saying it could be treated with sudafed.

To clarify I have been tested for every STD known to man and came up clean. Was also tested for kidney and urinary tract, and bladder infections. Was also given an IVP for kidney stones (which I have had before and it was not the same symptoms exactly). I believe it is somehow prostate related because it seems to get worse whenever I take ECA or NYC (but doesn't always happen is the wierd thing).

I will be seeing a urologist in about 2.5 weeks for it however would like to gather any info you guys might be able to help me with. I would hate to give up my fat burners because they work so well, but I will if I have to obviously.

Any help is much appreciated.

I imagine it is prostate related, mainly due to the locations of the pain. I'd suggest holding off on that cycle until you get it checked/diagnosed. Matter of fact, I'd discontinue using clen/eca/nyc as well as any other stimulant/medication (anastrazole), as they *could* interfere with any medication the doctor gives you. Good Luck.

Guesses...

1. it might be related to deydration or electrolyte imbalance

2. it might be prostate related.. but that seems unlikely given how wide spread the conditions effects are

3. it may be a "caustic or acidic" by-product of your metabolism.. this may be related to excessive protein/vitamin/etc intake and insufficient water intake..

freak daddy said:
I had a similar problem over the summer. It was my prostate.

I remembered you mentioning having similar health problems. How's the natural thing treating you?

spentagn said:

I remembered you mentioning having similar health problems. How's the natural thing treating you?

Great. I up to 210, but my bodyfat is up a little. No biggie though. I can drop it in a month. My lifts are as good as when I was on. Most of them at least.

If the pain is mostly in the morning then it is probly because you are not pissing enough. I wait tabnles and when you make your money on the customer service that you give you can not always take time to go piss. well I will put it off and then get busy and forget I got to piss and by the time I do go, well I have the same syptoms as you discribed. Also some times this happens in the AM when I wake up. Ithink it has to do with the presure build up and the expansion of your blader. Just a thought. - Superfrk

Top Bottom