Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to boost my trt

So to my surprise my doc has been giving me 2 cc's = 400 mg test depot weekly since August . Illd like to to up the ante , by adding beast , n2 gaurd , I also have proviron on hand . What would be optimal dosage an should I include anything else?

Lucky...I am on 200mg once a month! Is that going to do anything for me?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Lucky...I am on 200mg once a month! Is that going to do anything for me?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

No, if its a long ester theres no point in running it like that.
you have alot of research to do.

Aliali is prob taking 200mg of Cyp per month. My Doc wanted me to do 100mg of C e/o week... So we did 50mg/wk to start because I didnt want the roller coaster effect of e/o week, then 100, then 150 which brought me about 650 level on my blood work. He wont go higher, bless the internet :) I'm going higher! (blast, then cruise back to 150) I've been on for about 4 months now.

Ok I just got pinned at docs weds. Because of holiday, nurses tells me next week is last shot because doc wants to do bloods first week of dec. At 400 mg's for the past three months, will it be out of system in two weeks? Without any pct won't I be suppressed within that time ? Thus resulting in lower blood levels? Or how can I make sure test levels are low, to continue on with docs 400 weekly pinning?

Top Bottom