Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to use EQ for athletics competition

Dmitriy_Zh

I have an athletics competition in two weeks, and I am feeling really nervous, because I really need to perform really well.

Heard that Equipoise is the best steroid for endurance, but I am not sure if it will have time to give me results. What do you think - will I get a benefit on the competition from using it? Don't want to use it for long - just for the competition, and then stop it. Need your help on this one guys.

Honestly, as an athlete, I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Cardarine will directly increase fat loss and endurance
Ostarine will increase recovery
S4 will increase strength and lean mass
You get the best of everything with the triple stack

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I have an athletics competition in two weeks, and I am feeling really nervous, because I really need to perform really well.

Heard that Equipoise is the best steroid for endurance, but I am not sure if it will have time to give me results. What do you think - will I get a benefit on the competition from using it? Don't want to use it for long - just for the competition, and then stop it. Need your help on this one guys.

You need to use EQ for months in order to notice any significant effects, so if your competition is in 2 weeks, its already wayyyy too late.

You could try getting your hands on cardarine, you might still have enough time to get it.

Cardarine and creatine would be my choice with only 2 weeks to go. EQ has an extremely long ester. You would get nothing out of it in that amount of time.

The above mentioned Cardarine GW is a much better option, since it will work much faster, and most probably it will give you the necessary effects in time for the competition. Besides, there are no side effects with it, and it fits perfectly for your goals - endurance, recovery, and muscle maintenance even in the most catabolic of the situations.

EQ is not a good choice - it will not kick-in fast enough, and if you want to use it just for one competition, it is not worth getting all the side effects only for that.

Top Bottom