Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to use D-bol to taper off Test e Deca cycle in place of HCG, will this work?

richspc

Want to use D-dol to taper off a 12 wk. cycle of Test E and Deca. Can I use this method, without using HCG? I heard somewhere on this site or another that is would be O.K. Something like: start D-bol 2wks. after last injections of the Test E and the Deca, take the oral D-bols, or even Anavar for about 3-4 wks. and this will prevent the crash, of the low tests levels. Also taper the orals as you go. I have liquid nol. if I start to get bitch tits, and can use this also as a anit-e. I have other shit that I have to restore my tests levels, Tribulus, ZMA, and some Animal Stak-M.

No this will not work. Whoever told you that it will needs to stop repeating what he heard some guy at the gym say.

Anyway, your natty test will ALREADY be shut down at the end of that cycle. So trying to prevent a shut down at that point is pointless. Adding more aas will only keep your natty test supressed longer.

Simply put, tapering doesn't work an regards to pct. It doesn't matter if it's lowering dosages of the same compound or replacing it with lower doses of a different one.

richspc said:
Want to use D-dol to taper off a 12 wk. cycle of Test E and Deca. Can I use this method, without using HCG? I heard somewhere on this site or another that is would be O.K. Something like: start D-bol 2wks. after last injections of the Test E and the Deca, take the oral D-bols, or even Anavar for about 3-4 wks. and this will prevent the crash, of the low tests levels. Also taper the orals as you go. I have liquid nol. if I start to get bitch tits, and can use this also as a anit-e. I have other shit that I have to restore my tests levels, Tribulus, ZMA, and some Animal Stak-M.
hell no.

I know people who run dbol with hcg at the end of a cycle untill the esters clear the go onto nolva and compleat pct

you'll get bitch tits if your not careful bro, take it from one who knows, i didnt follow through with my first pct, i regret regret regret it

Top Bottom