Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to try a cycle - Confused

tkittlitz

Hello,

I'm thinking about trying a cycle for the first time. A little background to start.

Male
Currently 226Lbs
6 ft 3 inches tall
Body Fat is currently at 10%

For a long time I was a fat bastard. Then 4 years ago when I hit the scales at 355lbs I figured that was enough. 9 Months later I was down to 197 lbs and felt great. I decided to start weight training because I had transformed into a scrawny wimp (with quite a bit of loose skin on the mis section).

Well the past 2.5 years of working out hard hasn't gotten me very far. So I am thinking of a cycle to help me make some gains.

Currently eating 1775 Cals of protein and 980 Cals of Carbs per day (under 20% fat). (This is probably a different way of calculating than most here would use)

I have been reading as much as possible but all that has done is confuse me.

I was hoping someone would help me with a starter cycle and a pct that might work best for my situation.

Your help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Not trying to be a dick.. but if you've been reading everything and are confused you shouldn't be doing AAS. The shit isn't rocket science, but it can't be taught to a 3rd grader either. good luck

Not trying to be a dick.. but if you've been reading everything and are confused you shouldn't be doing AAS. The shit isn't rocket science, but it can't be taught to a 3rd grader either. good luck

Just to clarify is part.. He said he's been doing a lot of reading but all that reading has just gotten him confused..

lol, I think it's funny that you said you not trying to be a dick, but then act like a dick. Help the bro out man. Doing AAS isn't easy, and there is a lot to learn. We are all here to help each other out and ask questions, if you don't like it go to a different board.

As a note i have been a silent member on this forum since 2008. I am only now starting to take the steps to try my first cycle after acquiring as much info as i could (and trying to understand that info) .

Currently I do a 4 Day workout split.

Day #1 Back and Biceps
Exercise Sets Reps
Chin ups 5 10-12
Seated Row or T Bar Row 5 6 – 12
One Arm Row 3 10
Lat Pull down 4 10
Straight Arm pullover (upper cable) 2 10
Straight Bar Curl 7 8 – 12
Alternate Dumbell Curl 5 8 – 12
Upper Cable Curls 3 12

Day # 2 - Chest and Triceps