Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to lose 30 pounds and trim up

Want2BeFit

Hi, I'm new here (as you can tell from my post count). I'm 18, and I've been overweight (not too bad) for as long as I can remember. Although I graduated a while ago, I've been asked to prom in June of this year. I'd really like to look good for it, so I'm coming to you all for advice. What should I do? I'm willing to work for it, eat right, and take roids if it'll help. Thanks in advance :)

We have similar body types. I was always kind of chubby, always had the gut and the love handles. You'd be suprised what you can accomplish in 12 weeks time. Anabolics aren't necessary, especially at your age.

Eat a clean, high protein diet, low fat, low to moderate carbs and you'd be suprised how much your body will change.

Are you working out now? For someone just beginning I would suggest Body For Life by Bill Phillips. It's basic, easy to understand, and applies to the beginner. That was the first program I tried, I did very well on it.

Diet and cardio are the two biggest things. Basically what ROLGOR said.

I'm not currently working out, but I am going to. What sort of things does Body For Life outline? I do not have access to a gym, but I have some home equipment :(

THE ULTIMATE DIET, GARUNTEED TO SHED FAT IN NO TIME

There are four ultimate diets out there. All are new to the marketplace, but I am here to enlighten all of you...

1. The FIRST DIET is called.....EAT LESS, EXERCISE MORE!

2. The SECOND DIET is called...WIRE YOUR JAW SHUT!

3. The THIRD DIET is called....KEEP EATING ALL THAT NASTY CANDY, AND EVENTUALLY ALL YOUR TEETH WILL ROT OUT, THUS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING BUT MASHED POTATOES AND BABY FOOD.

4. The FOURTH DIET is called..START A FIGHT WITH MIKE TYSON, AND GET ALL YOUR TEETH KNOCKED OUT....I would just like to say that the FOURTH DIET is a slight variation of the THIRD DIET.

definately get Body for life, it outlines a training routine, High intensity principles, and good sound nutritional advice. Definately good advice for beginners! buy it, follow it, and you will get results.

if your trying to take off some weight, i'd seriously recommend you start working out and doing some cardio. as for diets, do a search on "CKD" it stands for "cyclic ketogenic diet" and its one of several keto styel diets that works really well for a lot of people.

last spring i did it and in 2.5 months i lost over 30lbs of fat.

thers lots of info on the boards... just use the search button and it will answer a lot of your questions

Want2befit avoid the juice until you are ready, especially at 18 and especially because of Prom of all things.

After you've gotten a bit of experience under your belt with training and diet something like Clenbuterol wouldn't be too bad...but avoid AAS until you fully understand what you are doing to your body.

Top Bottom