Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to look like Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt's SECRET CYCLE* revealed!!!

M

Mr.X

ok here it goes
1) diet - start off with a nice BodyOpus for some gain, switch into 50p/20c/30f after 12 weeks BOp
2) training - train hard and heavy
3) cardio - 5x/wk
AM empty stomach
4) rest - sleep and stress less
5) supplementation - glutamine/creatine, some 5HTP, and of course your daily multi/vit/min/fiber
6) steroids - NONE! to look like Brad Pitt, do 1-5 and you'll look like him in no time!

P.S. If someone asks another "how much juice does bradd take" or "how do I look like brad" in the AS forum, I'm locking it!

Who th hell says Brad Pitt is juicing?

He is`nt big at all??

New to the forums, havent seen Brad pitt posts:)

*Laughing my head off*

Seroiously: It would be even funnier if he actually DID juice like hell, and havent gained more than his current size:)

Thank God someone finally said the same thing I've been thinking ever since I joined this board. The last time something was posted about this, I wanted to fuckin' go off, but I controlled myself. Now I know it's okay to let the next fag who wants to know how to look like Pitt, have it with both barrels.

LOl Brad on roids...

Anyone who thinks Brad is big is a newbie for sure...

He looks like a Ms Olympia fitness contestant. Skinny with some muscle tone... He would probably have a great dance routine on stage to...

Actually Mr. X all you have to do to have his body is eat once a day and do lots of cardio... ;) . You'll be just as skinny as him.

Last edited:
Mr.X said:
ok here it goes
1) diet - start off with a nice BodyOpus for some gain, switch into 50p/20c/30f after 12 weeks BOp
2) training - train hard and heavy
3) cardio - 5x/wk
AM empty stomach
4) rest - sleep and stress less
5) supplementation - glutamine/creatine, some 5HTP, and of course your daily multi/vit/min/fiber
6) steroids - NONE! to look like Brad Pitt, do 1-5 and you'll look like him in no time!

P.S. If someone asks another "how much juice does bradd take" or "how do I look like brad" in the AS forum, I'm locking it!

Are you bitter because Pitt is getting more ASS then you....J/k

i think its funny how mand views it got already.

I post my pics from a show and get less views and like 4 K hits....DAMN BRAD PITT DAMN YOU TO HELL

Top Bottom