Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to know more about training while running AAS

trekv mand

hey guys what's up , I'm a 29 year old truck driver and I have reading up on roids and I would love to run a cycle, test and avanar seem to be mild for cutting and gains, just a few pounds of muscle mass is what I want, because of my job I'm able to work out only 2-3 times a week for 2 and half hours each day and I was wondering if that could be a problem if I start a cycle? how many days you must to train while juicing up? thank you.

well first off you should already have your training down before considering steroids

how often do you workout now?

once you open that can of worms and use steroids things get serious. you may want to consider not using them until you can commit 100% or you will be very dissapointed in them. unlike what you may read or hear, you need to workout when you use steroids. you can't just inject them and sit on your ass or workout twice a week

i would encourage you to workout 3-4X per week for best results and you need to get consistent FIRST before using steroids.

There is no 'set rule' on how much you need to workout when using steroids but remember this -

Steroids are enzymes. They are catalysts. They speed up results but do not cause results. They basically make what you are already doing right work even better.

Running a steroid cycle without having a proper diet and training program in place is pointless. You will get next to nothing out of it.

I would focus on getting on a proper diet and training program before starting a steroid cycle. Then when you add steroids into the mix, it'll be like pouring gasoline on an open fire. You mentioned being a truck driver - look into getting a membership at a big franchise gym like Gold's. There will be a gold's gym at every major city so you should be able to get a workout in pretty much wherever you are travelling.

When it comes to results diet and training are the most important things. If you are only training 2-3 times per week, yes you will get results but not what you would get if you were training 4-5 times per week. I think I would take some time and get consistent with diet and training first and then run a cycle once you have established the new habits as a lifestyle.

Top Bottom