Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to get shredded...

twan turner

guys,
i'm now 238 and want to shred down... i'm about 12-14% bf and really want sick abs... while keeping some muscle... my last cycle was fina 75mg/day, winny 50mg/day, and eq 300-400mg/wk. -i liked it (except the lack of sex drive, but couldn't use test -i bloat like crazy). anyways, i would like a cycle to get ripped... i was thinking something light to get ripped -clens and winny and then hit some test, dbol, and deca for the winter -what do you guys think? let me know boys...

Not trying to be a smart-ass here, but most if not all of the members on this board (including me) will tell you to work on your diet first, cardio and lots of water. You can take all of the pills made by man or do injections everyday, but if your diet sucks, you will never have that "shredded/ripped" look. Trust me, I was one of those that thought there was some majic pill that would give me those abs, hell...I even tried the ab roller :rolleyes: . Now I realize diet and cardio is key.

Take care :)

What he said.

You can drop fat on Anadrol. What steroids you take will have the least amount of impact on your results. Getting hard is all about diet.

Last edited:
genarr3 said:
What he said.

You can drop fat on Anadrol. What steroids you take will have the least amount of impact on your results. Getting hard is all about diet.

BUMP...diet check is obviously in order, but I think suggesting fat drop on anadrol is probably odd based on the following information: Since it has a high intrinsic affinity for the estrogen receptor and next to no intrinsic affinity for the androgen receptor I doubt anyone would contemplate using this for cutting. To even out the massive water retention one might choose to stack it with trenbolone (finaplix/parabolan) or stanazolol (Winstrol/Stromba) but never for the purpose of looking lean. Anadrol, like Dianabol, may also be one of the few orals that has real merit when using it alone. Although the gains are often hard, near impossible to keep afterwards.

twan turner said:
guys,
i'm now 238 and want to shred down... i'm about 12-14% bf and really want sick abs... while keeping some muscle... my last cycle was fina 75mg/day, winny 50mg/day, and eq 300-400mg/wk. -i liked it (except the lack of sex drive, but couldn't use test -i bloat like crazy). anyways, i would like a cycle to get ripped... i was thinking something light to get ripped -clens and winny and then hit some test, dbol, and deca for the winter -what do you guys think? let me know boys...

test, use test with femera, you will not bloat; i promise

why not run 700mg/test/week with 2.5mg/femera/ed, inexpensive and very very effective

as for the diet:

keep your cals to 10-12cals/lb of bodyweight

60%p/30%c/10%f

throw in some cardio, 30min/eod

i like to utilize high volume training

UsnicAcid said:

BUMP...diet check is obviously in order, but I think suggesting fat drop on anadrol is probably odd based on the following information: Since it has a high intrinsic affinity for the estrogen receptor and next to no intrinsic affinity for the androgen receptor I doubt anyone would contemplate using this for cutting. To even out the massive water retention one might choose to stack it with trenbolone (finaplix/parabolan) or stanazolol (Winstrol/Stromba) but never for the purpose of looking lean. Anadrol, like Dianabol, may also be one of the few orals that has real merit when using it alone. Although the gains are often hard, near impossible to keep afterwards.
I think you missed the point. I was just using Anadrol as an example.

Top Bottom