Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to get shredded

ldprob

I'm currently 26% body fat
I'm 180 lb and 5 ft 5 in
the past two years I've gotten really out of shape and been eating a lot of trash food
I run steroids before but it was when I was much leaner
my goal is to get to 10% body fat
which steroid do you recommend I use to get the wheels going I've already cleaned up my diet and I've been working out everyday but I'm spinning my wheels

bro just stop it right now... you are in absolutely horrible condition and thats me being nice.. you are a long way from using any steroid... i know this is going to sound crazy and all but how about you start working on your diet and training and developing some discipline and consistency? did that though happen to ever cross your mind?

I would suggest focusing on fixing yourself with your fitness and more importantly, your diet sir.

I'm currently 26% body fat
I'm 180 lb and 5 ft 5 in
the past two years I've gotten really out of shape and been eating a lot of trash food
I run steroids before but it was when I was much leaner
my goal is to get to 10% body fat
which steroid do you recommend I use to get the wheels going I've already cleaned up my diet and I've been working out everyday but I'm spinning my wheels

if you want to get lean
low carb diet, morning cardio and high protein

for steroids since you'll use them anyhow
200mgs of testosterone/week
400mgs primobolan/week

and pump the iron

Top Bottom