Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to get shredded

Going from 26% to 10% is going to take some time. I bet you can get to 15% fairly easily just by adjusting diet. Personally I recommend eating in a 4-5 hour window each day and running some Cardarine + N2Slin. The last 5% is where the really hard work comes in. Take it slow and in steps. Make some small goals for yourself along the way.

I'm currently 26% body fat
I'm 180 lb and 5 ft 5 in
the past two years I've gotten really out of shape and been eating a lot of trash food
I run steroids before but it was when I was much leaner
my goal is to get to 10% body fat
which steroid do you recommend I use to get the wheels going I've already cleaned up my diet and I've been working out everyday but I'm spinning my wheels

No one needs to work out every day.

I'm currently 26% body fat
I'm 180 lb and 5 ft 5 in
the past two years I've gotten really out of shape and been eating a lot of trash food
I run steroids before but it was when I was much leaner
my goal is to get to 10% body fat
which steroid do you recommend I use to get the wheels going I've already cleaned up my diet and I've been working out everyday but I'm spinning my wheels

Brother, you need to fast and drop some 10% points of bodyfat at least before you even think about steroid man:

Big Fasting Episode
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/

Whenever anyone thinks that steroids are the way to go to get back in shape, they're wasting their time and money.

Top Bottom