Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to drop down to 154lbs from 170lbs

justin8997

I am 23 5'9 and weigh 170. dont know the exact bf% but I have body fat and bulk muscle that I dont use that i can afford to lose...
my question for everyone is does anyone know a good diet to follow for a while until the lbs start to fall off? and what about a clen and or gear cycle ?

I like a modified paleo diet that i "try" and stick to...
U'd basically eat lean meats, veggies, nuts with very small amounts of rye bread, brown rice and sweet potatoes. I try and keep my carbs under 100g/day with the bulk of my calories coming from protein and some good fats. I keep cals at 250 above maintenance but i'll drop 500 below maintenance to shed some pounds.
If you stick to something like this with lots of cardio, u'll lose weight.

clen is not the answer at all... its dangerous and is not what you need... go to the diet forum and post your diet and get the help you need there... start doing cardio and working on your diet...

do lots of cardio, running in the am then boxing in the evening. my diets just off then. how dangerous is clen? what about some of these off the shelf fat burners then? just came off a 10 week test C and anavar cycle started at 166 and ended at about 170 . didnt want to put on any size at all was trying to cut down, but the test increases my appitite and turned every bit of protien i ate into muscle... had some bad advice with my diet for that, too much protien. becuase in order for me to get to 154 I will have to sacrifice bulk muscle mass in order to do so, but thats ok because after a few weeks of training at that weight you get strong and adapt...

I am 23 5'9 and weigh 170. dont know the exact bf% but I have body fat and bulk muscle that I dont use that i can afford to lose...
my question for everyone is does anyone know a good diet to follow for a while until the lbs start to fall off? and what about a clen and or gear cycle ?

WHY? you weigh 170 for Pete's sake!

Ahh, ok. Do more sport-specific training. If you lift, do singles, doubles or triples. This will make/keep ya strong without bulking you up.

Top Bottom