Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to do my first cycle - from problematic country

srack

Alright folks, thats my case, hope you will help.
I am 32, working out for around 10 years now, with two years stop from 2009-2011, in 2011 went back to workout 5 times a week ish, 2 hours each time, A,B workout. eating around 160grams of protein a day ish, weight 77kg, 1.86cm tall. i have lost around 15kg in the last 3 months to go on lean muscles.
i eat every two hours - 6-7 times a day - small meals to maintain protein in my body.
problem is - for more than a year, my muscles wont change, triceps i even lost 10% lifting power, the rest - hands, body, chest, etc, i gained about 5-10% to press.
now, i recently moved from Ohio to Israel! for half a year, and would like to start my cycle here (in ohio i used to workout at home with the gym i built, here i got a membership to a huge gym), when coming back to usa will sign into a normal gym.
problem is - the brands of medicines i can get here, are limited.
when it comes to testo, i can get from the doctor (legit) the testoviron depot 250.
my problem is that based on what i read online, i need to have, in my cycle, also the NANDROLONE DECANOATE
now, i did read here that some say i shouldn't use it, the problem is, that i cant get it here, as its not a registered medicine.
do i need it to my cycle? if yes, what other alternatives can i have? to see if they exists here, how much i need, and what really does it make? i read that it is needed to make sure estr levels will remain low.
one more question, is there any medicine i can have, so i wont get the acne everyone are talking about? i dont have any right now, and didnt have any for more than ten years, but i wouldnt like to take the risk.
i would like to gain 20kg back, but lean muscles if possible. and its the first time i will do a cycle. so would like to have some suggestions to the cycle period and what post cycle therapy i will need
about the PCT, when should i start using Clomid? should that be done AFTER the cycle ends, or 2 weeks after the cycle BEGINS? didn't understand this one well. thanks
thanks in advance!

Top Bottom