Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to become a personal trainer

Ok, so I have been some more research into the salary aspect of personal training as you guys have said it is next to none. I'll let you know what I have found thus far. Let me know your thoughts

First, per the Bureau of Labor Statistics the median salary is only $36,160 per year which is pretty dismal but I plan on moving back to the bay area and says that the median salary for San Francisco is 64,280 and 52,080 for Santa Rosa which are both in the Bay Area. That is much more substantial. I could work with that.

Anyways it seems the potential for a personal trainer salary is somewhat substantial. It just all depends at how good you are at selling yourself and where and who you work for.

I am confident after 6 months or so in a corporate gym, I will learn the ropes of how to train, sell, etc. and go out on my own and make a reasonable living doing something related to my passion of fitness.

Do you think I am way off base here?

Top Bottom