Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna start using trenbolone

Torarerik

Have several steroid cycles under my belt, and so farI have never tried the trenbolone. So next cycle will surely featureit at 300 mgs with 400 mgs testosterone. The cycle will be 14 weeks.Will use anavar to kick start the cycle. 40 mgs per day for 6 weeks.

My supports will be HCG, and aromasin if gynoappears. The HCG will follow right into the PCT with nolva. Anythingmissing here?

Dosage wise, your cycle is fine, but the selection ofancillaries is horrible. First of all, you should be using aromasinall along – it is much healthier and easier to prevent sideeffects, rather than deal with their consequences once they takeplace. Then regarding the trenbolone – you will also needcabergoline to control prolactin levels. 0.25 mgs E2D from the firstday of the cycle would be a good starting point. Anavar is livertoxic, so make sure to stock up on N2Guard.

Also, don't useHCG – neither on cycle, nor off cycle. It has doubtful benefits,and very real side effects that are not nice at all. Therefore, ditchit from the cycle. Finally, make sure to run a more serious PCT thanthis – nolvadex only PCT is no good.

That PCT is absolutely awful. You are going to feel like absolute shit and not recover. This is what you need to run: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Also, HCG is a terrible idea. It has so many more negatives than positive. Actually, the only positive it has is that your nuts wont shrink as much.

Get your supports lined up properly too. You need an AI like aromasin from day 1 of your cycle and N2Guard with an oral or anything harsh like tren.

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a test/tren cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

If this is your first time using tren, just run test + tren. Tren is a super powerful steroid. There is no need to use an anavar kick start.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

But won't I crash my estrogen if I will use the AI right from the first day before the other gear will kick in?

But won't I crash my estrogen if I will use the AI right from the first day before the other gear will kick in?
it will take some tinkering on your end as a newb to figure out the perfect AI dose for your body

blood work is a good guide, i suggest you implement that.. check my signature for a discount

No, it won't crash your estrogen levels. First of all, you have been suggested a moderate AI dosage, that will be enough to control your estrogen, not crash it. Secondly, the fact that you will get the most benefit of a steroid some time after does not mean that the active substance will start to accumulate in your body from the first day of the cycle, and therefore, it will start increasing your estrogen levels, and it is so much easier to not allow estrogen to raise, rather than lower it later on.

Aromasin is a very forgiving AI. You would literally have to take the entire bottle to crash your estrogen levels.

Besides, crashing your estrogen levels won't hurt you. Your libido will drop and your joints might ache a bit but low estrogen levels won't cause any permanent side effects or anything like that.

Top Bottom