Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna share my touchdown!

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
20180715_085523-1.jpg
Picked up a few goodies. Also have some halo and clen not included in the pic.
Trying to schedule my surgery since the 12th. May have to get a lawyer to keep things moving along with no games being played. Work seems to wanna keep dragging this out. Been going on since 2017. I have plans to put EP peptides TB500 to the test. Also picked up some test prop and tren ace. Time to get to grinding . waiting on a call back for approval for the surgery!! Then i need a physical. Surgery must be conducted within 30 days of the physical or I will need a new physical. This has been one big headache.
Screenshot_2018-05-31-16-37-37-1.jpg

So this is what happened.
Been hurt since last year. Me and another guy were lifting a 55 gallon barrel (roughly 500lb ) to dump into the front end of a payloader. The front end of the payloader was down but in the upward position. He had one side , i had the other. We had the barrel up about chest high and he dropped his side. I never let go. Left hand was holding the top handle and right hand was grasping one of the wheels attached on the bottom so it was moveable.
I was jerked downward toward the ground but i never let go. Then proceeded to lift it myself and dump it.

After seeing my ortho this past Thursday.
Believe i may have a full tear to the rotator.,
Distal supraspinatus(hope this is the correct one. Not the outter tendon) may have detatched. Pretty bad widening to the joint from the force (malformed)like it was dislocated and went back in place. And not 100% how bad the labrum tear is due to the grainy pic from the mri. So she will have to wait and see exactly how bad it is and look at it during surgery. But if it is something minor that doesnt need to be addressed like a small fray or tear she will let it go. Other wise she will fix it. Right shoulder.

No slapping people while on the clock. Right away
"he said sorry , are you ok"

Top Bottom