Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

A blender is always best. You can mix it in a cup but it'll take some work. You might be better off getting one of those portable single mix blenders.

Last edited:
WHAT??????????????????? You got to be fringing kidding me?

Well I tell ya what. If over 10 thousand bottles of beastdrol and products like it can be successfully united with friendly AUSY buds Me thinks We will have no trouble getting you bro's some N2-BULK!@!!WWQQQ :heart::heart:[/QUOTE

so im not 100% on this but i think the cut off is when a protein powder has 10% egg protein or more

WHAT??????????????????? You got to be fringing kidding me?

Well I tell ya what. If over 10 thousand bottles of beastdrol and products like it can be successfully united with friendly AUSY buds Me thinks We will have no trouble getting you bro's some N2-BULK!@!!WWQQQ :heart::heart:[/QUOTE

so im not 100% on this but i think the cut off is when a protein powder has 10% egg protein or more

No offense intended to Aussies but what the fuck kind of law is that?......

Why does it matter how much egg is in your protein?

Unfortunately with the stupid fucking DSSA they just slipped under our noses the U.S. seems to be headed this way too......mostly thanks to the stupid pro athletes who don't think about what greater consequences their lies will have. "I swear, all I was taking was monohydrate......."

^THREAD HIJACK RAGE^:mad::mad::mad:...........:supercool

No offense intended to Aussies but what the fuck kind of law is that?......

Why does it matter how much egg is in your protein?

Unfortunately with the stupid fucking DSSA they just slipped under our noses the U.S. seems to be headed this way too......mostly thanks to the stupid pro athletes who don't think about what greater consequences their lies will have. "I swear, all I was taking was monohydrate......."

^THREAD HIJACK RAGE^:mad::mad::mad:...........:supercool

Hahaha sorry to hear man. Sadly it's the government which doesn't usually too much practical experience are the ones who impose the ridiculous laws lol

Hahaha sorry to hear man. Sadly it's the government which doesn't usually too much practical experience are the ones who impose the ridiculous laws lol

Yea you're absolutely right. I read on the other page that its because of mad cow.......still doesn't make much sense to me why you would allow a certain percent of egg as if 10% egg protein couldnt contain prions but 11% could lol

Hey hi, I am a newbie to this forum. Have witnessed some really nice and very interesting threads here..was actually about to post my comment there but then thought why not to introduce myself first.
Hope will have a nice time here

Holy santa clause shit.... Ive been mia for a while but this is exactly what id like to come back to... id love to replace my big blast with some ntbm as its about the product i buy outside of the company... cant effin wait

Top Bottom