Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

Look at the rest of my product line up.. I mean the name is so simple , so easy and yes its money.. Me and nelson where like HMMM what should we call it.. Nelson said it and I was like Well duh of course we have to call it that lmao.

N2-Bulk

Okay, now that cats out of the bag, we'll give you a little more of a tease.

Yep, the name says it all. Need2 BULK This is for when you want MAXIMUM GROWTH.

We can't give the exact amounts because that'll tip too many people off who like to steal out ideas. But here are some of the ingredients in N2 BULK

Sweet Potato Powder -- Superior complex carb course

Super Plamsa Protein --- The most advanced protein on the planet.

Colostrum -- Immunity enhancing, recuperation and IGF-1 growth factors

Whole egg -- Contains the exact amino acid ratio of human mothers milk, plus "good" cholesterol for hormonal health. This is not the case with just egg white. The yolk contains the corresponding aminos and the fats. It also slows the absorbtion rate.

Victoria Milk Protein. The slowest released protein available. Also the sweetest tasting.

Oat Powder -- slows absorption even more, making the protein available for over 8 hours.

EFA solids -- good fats for muscle repair, increased calories and a great texture.

Omega Muscle -- this contains DHA, lactoferrin and alpha linioloc acid. It contains carbs but are released at the rate of fats.

Leucine peptides -- BCAA's produce the most muscle of all aminos and Leucine is the most powerful of the three. Leucine turns to pure glutamine in the bloodstream. So why not use glutamine? Because not all oral glutamine is assimilated. This is a Leucine PEPTIDE and ALL of it becomes 100% glutamine.

Plus a few other surprises.

As you can probably tell, these ain't no cheap ass ingredients. Every one of them is more expensive than standard, protein, carbs and fats. The Leucine peptides alone are ultra expensive. The processing for the sweet potato costs a lot. Super plaama protein is 50 bucks a pound. So let's be real -- we're not fucking around with this formula. It is damn serious. But we're convinced it's worth it. We believe this will send growth to another level. Whether you're natural or enhanced, expect BIG gains when you decide you need some BULK.

Last edited:
Thatll be a perfect formula to supplement my regiment now! I was just thinking about how I need more protein intake, but I dont want to take any more fast acting protein......:Chef:

Just in just time for the winter bulk.
Dam it bro I want it now! Lol you guys have me so excited ill be counting the days til december.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

So this is gonna replace my Casein Protein before I go to sleep? :) How many servings is this puppy? How many servings required before bed?

And while bulking, is this lean muscle being put on or will I lose some of my abs?

It will be leaps and bounds better than casein per bedtime.

It will come in a 2 pound bag. And honestly, if you're looking to cut or to get lean BULK may not be for you. It's strictly a size supplement -- not that it'll make you fat, but you have to have the ned for extra calories to grow and that's hard for some guys. But anyone can take a small serving as a before bed snack to prevent catabolism and insure nighttime growth.

It may come in 5lb bags though, And it may be tweaked a bit for different reasons before final. The base Idea and formula is done and Trust me and nelson will finalize formula by Wednesday of next week and Better believe Nothing is holding this thing back. This is not a announce now come out next year product. If this product does not come out by mid Jan at the very latest Ill give a pound of protein to everyone in this thread. But we have a release date in mind that is way way before this...

Nelson sent me what he feels should be the final formula but I am not done with it yet. NOw its my turn to add my goodies!!! Then we will have a final formula..
That is how we've always done this lmao...

It would be sweet if there was some fenugreek in there to up T as well. A 2-in-one natty bulker. Help guys on-cycle prevent shutdown, help guys off cycle with natty test support.
Just a thought.

Okay, now that cats out of the bag, we'll give you a little more of a tease.

Yep, the name says it all. Need2 BULK This is for when you want MAXIMUM GROWTH.

We can't give the exact amounts because that'll tip too many people off who like to steal out ideas. But here are some of the ingredients in N2 BULK

Sweet Potato Powder -- Superior complex carb course

Super Plamsa Protein --- The most advanced protein on the planet.

Colostrum -- Immunity enhancing, recuperation and IGF-1 growth factors

Whole egg -- Contains the exact amino acid ratio of human mothers milk, plus "good" cholesterol for hormonal health. This is not the case with just egg white. The yolk contains the corresponding aminos and the fats. It also slows the absorbtion rate.

Victoria Milk Protein. The slowest released protein available. Also the sweetest tasting.

Oat Powder -- slows absorption even more, making the protein available for over 8 hours.

EFA solids -- good fats for muscle repair, increased calories and a great texture.

Omega Muscle -- this contains DHA, lactoferrin and alpha linioloc acid. It contains carbs but are released at the rate of fats.

Leucine peptides -- BCAA's produce the most muscle of all aminos and Leucine is the most powerful of the three. Leucine turns to pure glutamine in the bloodstream. So why not use glutamine? Because not all oral glutamine is assimilated. This is a Leucine PEPTIDE and ALL of it becomes 100% glutamine.

Plus a few other surprises.

As you can probably tell, these ain't no cheap ass ingredients. Every one of them is more expensive than standard, protein, carbs and fats. The Leucine peptides alone are ultra expensive. The processing for the sweet potato costs a lot. Super plaama protein is 50 bucks a pound. So let's be real -- we're not fucking around with this formula. It is damn serious. But we're convinced it's worth it. We believe this will send growth to another level. Whether you're natural or enhanced, expect BIG gains when you decide you need some BULK.

Damn looks great. Can't wait for the finished product. N2 and NM are not playing around, once again stepping up the supplement game!:)

Top Bottom