Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

Sounds great, can't wait to try it out.

Is it Casein based?

To be a little more exact on the protein source then Nelson was. It will be blend of blood serum plasma protein ( same kind I use in gear) , Whole egg protein, bovine colostrum protein, rounded out by a special kind of milk protein isolate.

In other words the best damn protein profile your ever going to get!!! :rose:

OK OK I can't stand it I have to let the cat out of the bag.. This will be the first protein shake on the market to ever use a 100% true complex carb. A complex carb I think almost all of us are ok with adding to our diet and many of us already due.

I was sitting around thinking about the product as I often do with product Ideas like this. Some one called me and We started a discussion about the protein bars and how I flavored the fruit flavored protein bars. I explained to them that I use what is called Freeze dried fruit. I use a all natural all organic freeze dried fruit powder. How they make this is the take organic natural fruits and then using a special process that zap it and instantly freeze the fruit and dry the fruit all within the same millisecond. Then poof the fruit turns into a powdered fruit dust. Everything that was in the fruit is still in tact its still all there only now its completely dried and in a dry powder form. Once you add even the slightest bit of liquid back into the fruit it almost instantly turns back into fresh fruit again.

As I was explaining this to that person it hit me like a ton of brinks and I stop dead mid conversation. "Excuse me bro but I have to go, I got an Idea and I can not let this one slip my mind. Ill call you back"
I hung up the phone and called Nelson...

Nelson bro I have it!!!! What that needto? Thacarb source bro! Well out with it!!

Freeze dread sweet potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?? how in the wtf is that shit never heard of it? Well no I don't think anyone has ever invented it or even thought of it yet lmao.. I mean who would use it and for what? But we are going to get it made and its going in our protein shake I can tell you that right now...

See as I was talking to the other guy two thoughts hit me. 1. I have made protein shakes using fresh sweat potatos before and they taste pretty damn good. The sweet potato is sweet and mixes easy into the shake.
And then other thought was of course OMG If you freeze dry a sweet potato then you can put it into a pre made protein shake and the dry ingredient will last as long as the rest. When you add any bit of water or milk boom in terns back into sweet potato . Trust me with my culinary skills I will make it taste good too. You will not even know its in there.

WHo in there right mind can tell me pure all natural all organic sweet potato is a complex carb source they would not add to their diet? Exactly it is the perfect source for complex carbs in the shake. with its low glacimic level of 54 its perfect for the formula we are looking for. Slow sustained release of carbs over time that are also driven into the muscles. The potato even ups the protein its self too ha ha its brilliant!

Among root vegetables, sweet potatoes offer the lowest glycemic index rating. That’s because the sweet potato digests slowly, causing a gradual rise in blood sugar over a prolonged period of time. In the formula this will drive the worlds best protein source into our muscles all night long or even all day long during the day.

Now we have combined the most anabolic protein source with the worlds greatest ever carb source. CSPI ranked the sweet potato number one in nutrition of all vegetables. With a score of 184, the sweet potato outscored the next highest vegetable by more than 100 points. Points were given for content of dietary fiber, naturally occurring sugars and complex carbohydrates, protein, vitamins A and C, iron and calcium. Points were deducted for fat content (especially saturated fat), sodium, cholesterol, added refined sugars and caffeine. The higher the score, the more nutritious the food.

What is the one carb every dietition says you can have late at night? fibrous carbs, slow digesting low glicemic carbs and that is exactly what the sweet potato is and it is the most anabolic carb source you can get. A large sweet potato yields nearly 40 grams (g) of slow-digesting carbs that help keep blood sugar stable, an important factor in encouraging an anabolic state.

Lets face it you can not top the sweet potato and now its in the damn shake!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This protein shake is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The more I think about it the more I think we need to pat our selves on the back for this one nelson.

I cannot wait. I stopped using shakes along time ago because it just turned to fat and went straight to my gut. Finally, a REAL protein shake that actually works instead of a bunch of fillers that turns to FAT. Thanks Nelson and Needto!!!

This protein shake is money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The more I think about it the more I think we need to pat our selves on the back for this one nelson.
Man your so Money you don't even know it. this thread keeps making me more exicted about this. Is the name of the product Money N2?

Man your so Money you don't even know it. this thread keeps making me more exicted about this. Is the name of the product Money N2?

Look at the rest of my product line up.. I mean the name is so simple , so easy and yes its money.. Me and nelson where like HMMM what should we call it.. Nelson said it and I was like Well duh of course we have to call it that lmao.

N2-Bulk

So this is gonna replace my Casein Protein before I go to sleep? :) How many servings is this puppy? How many servings required before bed?

And while bulking, is this lean muscle being put on or will I lose some of my abs?

Top Bottom