Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna Get BIGGER? Check This Out!

Me and needto have been working on an advanced protein formula that will be like NOTHING ELSE on the market.

Here's the premise. It works in FIVE ways.

One: It's a protein powder designed to be ultra slow releasing -- something that will maintain anabolism far longer than a standard protein supplement.

Two: It's a formula that's designed to be taken before bedtime to avoid overnight catabolism and to promote ultimate nitrogen retention. Remember...when you sleep is when most muscle growth takes place. Most proteins fall short of making the most of this vital time. This new formula will continue working for up to 8 hours!

Three: This will be the only protein supplement that has immunity enhancing and testosterone building properties along with peptides to promote faster gains.

Four: This formula will contain natural carbs for a genuine, delicious sweet taste, yet they will be COMPLEX carbs.

Five: This formula is a BULKING drink. If you're not interesting in gaining size, MOVE ON! This stuff will pack on the pounds! It will be high in EFA's and other essential "good" fats and have the highest calorie intake ounce for ounce.

This stuff has been a while in the making and now it looks like it's ready to go. Oh, and by the way. It will taste AMAZING.

One thing -- the ingredients are going to be far beyond the typical protein powder. This will be state of the art, ultra high quality -- similar to GEAR, but in a bulking formula so it will be a few dollars more. There was no other way around it. In order to make any profit we have to chage a bit more because the raw ingredients are TWICE that of an ordinary whey protein. But if you don't mind spending a little bit more for a LOT more muscle, this stuff is for you.

We're holding off on the name until everything is ready to go. But this time we're not going to tease you. Approximate arrival time is December. And off course, EF members will have first shot at it and at a special discount rate.

So there it is. We're really excited about this and we think you will be too. We guarantee , if you use this stuff on cycle, you can use half the dosages you normally do and get comparable gains. It is going to be un-fucking-believably awesome. And that's no exaggeration. You'll see for yourself very soon.
Finally , people making stuff for us hard gainers. I can consume 4800 cals a day and workout as hard as I can and still have a hard time gaining. Im ready for this stuff! I'm still waiting on my big blast should be ere next week!

DAMN...and i thought Big Blast was an awesome step up from my old powder... i gained like crazy and had to cut back my dosage on that stuff already. If I cut back anymore after trying this new stuff I'm gonna have to take a test SUPPRESSOR so I don't get too damn big :) Looking forward to trying it... any idea when we can expect to see a general breakdown of it's nutritional info? And perhaps a list of delicious flavors?

Big blast is a great protein and lb for lb better then any normal protein out there. Big blast is the protein you replace your every day protein with if you want to replace your every day protein with nothing but the best every day protein. YOu can take big blast cutting, Maintaining or bulking. And I am not going to lie Big blast will prob be cheaper then the protein master peace I am about to unleash to the world.

First off this new protein nelson and I have coming out is 3 years in the making almost. We been tossing the ideas on this protein back and forth over phone cals for literally years now. It was not until Just recently the last peace to the puzzle was found and now the birth of this new protein can take place. I mean This is going to be that big of a deal its going to be like Me and nelson finely said " let there be light" and then the protein was hovering over the horizon!!

So why did it take so long? WHat were the problems we where faced with in trying to make the perfect all bulking protein?

I can not even count how many times I have been asked by my reps, it has been mentioned to me on the forums, some one has asked for it on the phone , email or in a pm. Needto dude when are you going to make a bulking protein???? Something for mass mass mass!!..

Hence Problem number 1 and of course the last problem to get solved. I have always stood 100% firm that all bulking shakes are a damn rip off. Nothing more then a 200.00 10lb jug fat blubber 2000.

I have always told people if you want a bulking shake just make your own. Because all the do is take a regular protein shake and then add 50 cups of worthless sugars, carbs, sucrose and crap to it. Pile it up with crappy fats ala muscle milk stile and Of course some 110lb kid is going to gain a little weight off of something like this..

Sustenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the elite , we are not some young kids trying to get a 20 spot of dad to go the local mom/pop shop and get some cheap crap.. We have been at this for years and every lb of muscle from here on out is earned twice as much as the last one was.

So a real true bulking shake with sustenance is a must. Not cheap fillers, not simple carbs, sugars, crappy fats and not a 50lb tab for 200.00 with only 10 servings in it..

What we needed to come up with first is a real source of carbs that would be a " complex carb" . My friends When I say a complex carb I am betting half of you right now are already thinking I put oatmeal , oats fiber barley or something along these lines.

I am not going to reveal my source of complex carbs just yet but I can promise you NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to run back to my house I will be back in a bit to finish up the story

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting .... and yet ... I for instance try to cut carbs after 8pm. if not I will pack on pounds .. but that will not be muscle.
how do you guys address that? Nelson and Needto??

interesting .... and yet ... I for instance try to cut carbs after 8pm. if not I will pack on pounds .. but that will not be muscle.
how do you guys address that? Nelson and Needto??

It's more simple carbs that need to be cut. You need a little carb to assimilate protein. A lot of those carb free protein drinks are inferior because the protein doesn't even get utilized.

We also believe the only way to get a drink to taste REALLY good, you need a little natural sugar. (I hate an all sucrolose drink. They taste like ass). That was a problem. How do we get a natural sugar that isn't high glycemic? Well, we found a carb source that is not only naturally sweet but releases super slowly. Then we added a few ingredients to slow it down even more so there's virtually no insulin spike. Instead, the carb (and insulin) is released slowly, providing just enough of a carb source to make the protein active and provide maximum anabolism.

Now after a workout, you may want an insulin spike to replace glycogen storage. That's where BIG BLAST rules. But at night, you want S-L-O-W released carbs and protein. And so far, there's been nothing that comes close to this new formula. It's like having an intravenous source of aminos ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT. THAT, is going to make a huge difference.

It's more simple carbs that need to be cut. You need a little carb to assimilate protein. A lot of those carb free protein drinks are inferior because the protein doesn't even get utilized.

We also believe the only way to get a drink to taste REALLY good, you need a little natural sugar. (I hate an all sucrolose drink. They taste like ass). That was a problem. How do we get a natural sugar that isn't high glycemic? Well, we found a carb source that is not only naturally sweet but releases super slowly. Then we added a few ingredients to slow it down even more so there's virtually no insulin spike. Instead, the carb (and insulin) is released slowly, providing just enough of a carb source to make the protein active and provide maximum anabolism.

Now after a workout, you may want an insulin spike to replace glycogen storage. That's where BIG BLAST rules. But at night, you want S-L-O-W released carbs and protein. And so far, there's been nothing that comes close to this new formula. It's like having an intravenous source of aminos ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT. THAT, is going to make a huge difference.

well - now that does make sense. thanks for the explanation.
i am interested.

Me and needto have been working on an advanced protein formula that will be like NOTHING ELSE on the market.

Here's the premise. It works in FIVE ways.

One: It's a protein powder designed to be ultra slow releasing -- something that will maintain anabolism far longer than a standard protein supplement.

Two: It's a formula that's designed to be taken before bedtime to avoid overnight catabolism and to promote ultimate nitrogen retention. Remember...when you sleep is when most muscle growth takes place. Most proteins fall short of making the most of this vital time. This new formula will continue working for up to 8 hours!

Three: This will be the only protein supplement that has immunity enhancing and testosterone building properties along with peptides to promote faster gains.

Four: This formula will contain natural carbs for a genuine, delicious sweet taste, yet they will be COMPLEX carbs.

Five: This formula is a BULKING drink. If you're not interesting in gaining size, MOVE ON! This stuff will pack on the pounds! It will be high in EFA's and other essential "good" fats and have the highest calorie intake ounce for ounce.

This stuff has been a while in the making and now it looks like it's ready to go. Oh, and by the way. It will taste AMAZING.

One thing -- the ingredients are going to be far beyond the typical protein powder. This will be state of the art, ultra high quality -- similar to GEAR, but in a bulking formula so it will be a few dollars more. There was no other way around it. In order to make any profit we have to chage a bit more because the raw ingredients are TWICE that of an ordinary whey protein. But if you don't mind spending a little bit more for a LOT more muscle, this stuff is for you.

We're holding off on the name until everything is ready to go. But this time we're not going to tease you. Approximate arrival time is December. And off course, EF members will have first shot at it and at a special discount rate.

So there it is. We're really excited about this and we think you will be too. We guarantee , if you use this stuff on cycle, you can use half the dosages you normally do and get comparable gains. It is going to be un-fucking-believably awesome. And that's no exaggeration. You'll see for yourself very soon.
Hey Nelson, I saw your video ad for big blast after you posted on my low calorie everything topic , I ordered some, and am waiting in a bag now. About how many calories can I expect in one serving ? I got it loaded with pretty much everything and sweetened with stevia. I was using the serious mass from ON but it gums up my stomach so bad due to all of the sticky and starchy carbs, also as 250g of carbs and 50 g of protein per 2 scoops which is why I only do one scoop because there's no way that your body can digest all of that in one setting. All in all I just think its too much crap, I've also heard that te average top notch athlete can only digest about 30 g tops of protein in one setting, is that accurate? And thank you! Can't wait to try big blast!!

Top Bottom