Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walk on toes while cuttin grass...

I was thinking... I think I'm going to cut the grass while walking on my toes for now on. This might spark some growth down there... Just a little food for thought... :mix: :mix: :mix: :D :D :confused:

If that doesn't work, try some really heavy standing calf raises. In theory though, it might be able to help. Ever see those jump increasing shoes? its like a 2 x 4 on the front half of a shoe. I trained for a week with a pair my buddy let me borrow, and holy heck did I eveer get pumps in my calves! Later =)

<--JAMMER-->

Genetic Freak 33 said:
I was thinking... I think I'm going to cut the grass while walking on my toes for now on. This might spark some growth down there... Just a little food for thought... :mix: :mix: :mix: :D :D :confused:

I have to cut my grass today :( so i'll give it a try LOL

M18

I used to play football in college a few years ago and I have the strenth shoes you are talking about.. For now on I'm gonna cut the grass in those. I totally forgot I had those. WOW, thanks for reminding me...

Top Bottom